BY OLAY #30 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. ...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so i...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Ashley J.
East Moline, IL
This stuff is the best!!! Really made a difference in the look of my skin. Only complaint is that the jar is so small! I feel like I used this up so quickly. Other than that I love it.
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Very moisturizing! I have gotten samples from ULTA and a coupon for $3 off, this product is a big expensive but I think it's worth the price and even better if you get a coupon with it lol
Lucianne I.
Lockport, NY
My mom uses this everyday. I don't see a need for it! But she absolutely loves it! I think she's just been using it for so long she's afraid she would look older if she didn't use it!
Meghan R.
Absolutely love how well this moisturizes! It's a little heavy for my skin and in the morning my face feels too oily, but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause any breakouts.
Marilu M.
Brandon, FL
I've noticed a real improvement in my face. Those fine lines seem to be disappearing after a few weeks. The night cream is very luxurious it's creamy and absorbs well into the skin.
Kayla S.
Beauregard
Love this stuff !! I use I once a day every night of the week! It's super gentle, very effective leaving my face feeling soft and strong. bought it from Walmart! Makes face feel tight. Overall great product.
Mary D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love Olay and I use this product everyday a free r my skincare routine consisting of coconut oil to remove my makeup and rosewater spray as a toner and then putting this on afterwards
Audrey E.
Dallas
I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel! I put it on every night just before bed, on my face and neck, and I wake up with my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I would definitely recommend getting this!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I know this product works when I run out. The difference in my skin is crazy. I appreciate a skin care line that evolves and adapts to its customer and that's what Olay does.
Emilie T.
Kent, OH
This okay product is awful. I just purchased it because I have hears great reviews on it but it burnt my skin I had to wash it off immediately. Oh and it smells like old lady's
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?