BY OLAY #46 in Night Cream

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. How is t...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so important...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Night Recovery Moisturizing Cream
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 37 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is like a hybrid between a cream and a gel. It is moisturizing enough that I can use this in the winter, but not too heavy that it cannot be used in the warmer months too. There is a fragrance to this product, but it has not affected my sensitive skin. My skin has been looking great since using this product and it has not caused any irritation or breakouts. " in 24 reviews
  • "Love how well this works for me and at a drugstore price. It smells heavenly! I wanted to keep putting more on my face. I can instantly see a change from dull (thanks dry skin) to healthy looking radiant skin. In the mornings my face looks so refreshed and less puffy." in 19 reviews
Lisa F.
Lightly fragranced and wonderfully creamy, this night cream is a real treat! I started using it because I was looking for something to keep my skin youthful as I creep up on 50. This is a great, affordable option if you don't want the high end stuff. Okay has been around forever and, if it was good enough for grandma, it's good enough for me!
Kelsey F.
Chicago , IL
The only thing I don’t love about this product is that it has quite a few artificial ingredients. The smell, although really good(!), is very present and I have been trying to stay away from fragrances on my face. However, it left my skin very very soft in the morning. Might have even puffed out a few fine lines!
Jamie A.
I mostly stuck to Olay products when I first started trying to figure out a skin routine, mostly because my mom uses them. I’ve never seen a single difference in my skin from any of their products, this one included. They all seem to have the same heavy oily texture, and the price keeps going up and up
Angela B.
Bolivar
Was impressed with this product ! Leaves your face soft and refreshed. The package is bright and fun that it came in . I purchase this at dollar general. The price is just right and is inexpensive. I would defiantly buy this again. I will be recommending this to family and friends!
Stephani R.
Lapeer
This is my go to night cream. I keep using it because I can't find one better. I wish it wasn't as greasy as it is but it is so moisturizing. It makes the skin so soft and hydrating looking in the morning. It is very gentle on the skin and I absolutely love the smell of it
Georgia D.
chillicothe, ['', '', '']
This night cream is really hydrating so if I notice my skin seems a little dry or flaky I apply this before bed and usually it will correct the dryness by morning. For some reason I get dry skin around my chin and eyebrows and this is a quick fix
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Feels great but totally breaks me out! Being almost 30, I worry about fine line wrinkles, and pimples, but I can’t use this without breaking out. The moisturizer feels amazing though, so I know it’s a great lotion, but I can’t use it.
Shanda H.
I’ve used this product for years and really enjoy it. It’s thick enough where I feel like it’s moisturizing my skin, but doesn’t leave a heavy feeling. I love the smell. I also have sensitive skin and I have not had any breakouts.
Keeley H.
My new favorite night cream! It's lightly scented and doesn't feel heavy on your skin. I usually put it on at night on top of my serums and oils, and wake up to a bright face. It's gentle on the skin. Would definitely purchase again, and will recommend it to others.
Marissa B.
Valley Springs
This doesn’t really do much. I didn’t feel it was particularly moisturizing (weird, for a night cream...) and after using it nightly for a few weeks I didn’t see any results or benefits to my skin. I ended up throwing it out.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?