BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist™ Continuous Night Recovery provides the look of a mini-lift each morning. Nighttime regeneration + the look of a mini-lift each morning amino-peptide + B3 complex Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream doubles skin s surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin. Using an exclusive nighttime amino-peptide complex with a time-release effect, Regenerist Night Recovery Cream hydrates hour after hour while you sleep.  Suitable for everyday use for normal, dry and combination skin.  Smooth over cleansed face and neck every evening. Moisturizes all night like a time-released effect to firm skin s appearance while you sleep. For the following skin types: Dry, Normal. see more...

• I have been looking for an anti aging cream for my face. How is t...1 Answers
  • I love using moisturizing creams at night , they are so important...1 Answers
  • The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tabitha P.
The packaging was nice with bright colors. Upon opening the box the container holding said product was a nice weight. It wasn't super heavy but didn't feel cheap. Opening the smell was pleasant. Not 100% floral but a pleasant clean smell. The instructions were easy to read and follow. The only thing I didn't care fr was the rub off that went my pillow. I was put off by this. Now i tryed it again and let it dry and I still found a residue on my pillow. Upon first trying this product I also had a small break out on my nose but it went away and I've had no other sink issues. I felt the price was a little high for drug store products. I can go get a high end product with faster better results.
Jeannie S.
El Paso, TX
I use this product every night with my nightly routine. It is super gentle, and does an amazing job of lifting my skin. Its a bit on the expensive side, but for how long you use it, it is actually a value compared to other brands. My only complaint is the smell, it has a strong perfume smell that sometimes I don't want before I go to sleep.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
As I've reached my mid 30's, 4 kids, 100 lbs weight loss, I have forehead wrinkles and a turkey neck. I tried this product over a month, concentrating on my forehead and neck, but failed to see a difference 😕 By the next day you have a greasy feeling and unless you wash your face before applying makeup, it wads up on the applicator sponge.
Diem M.
Brick, NJ
I have combination skin and this comes on thick but does not leave face feeling oily. The smell is really nice but probably not good for people sensitive to fragrances. My skin does not look like it's aged and it is very smooth the next morning. The skin on my face has barely any wrinkles so it must be working.
Kelly H.
Pullman, WA
I love this night cream! Started using this many years ago and plan on sticking with Olay for many years to come. It goes on a bit thicker than typical daytime moisturizing creams, but that is exactly what my skin needs to survive the super dry climate where I live. My skin always feels great in the morning.
Erin G.
Independence, MO
This is a tiny bit thick and greasy for my taste, but then again, I like my night cream to be heavier. It smells incredible, and definitely gets the moisturizing job done! I also like to put some on my hands when they get dry and cuticles start to split. Fixes that right up overnight!
Traci R.
I love this night cream. It smells so good! It smells like lavender or chamomile. it feels like silk on your face. It's anti-aging so I'm not sure it's working. I assume it is because things aren't getting worse! It's a product I plan to repurchase as soon as I run out!
Leah B.
First off this cream smells AMAZING! I've been using this night cream for about 10 years now. I get compliments all the time on how young I look! I'm 35 with three kids ages 1-13 and I get mistaken for a sister not mom..haha! I fully credit Olay for my youthful skin!
Kali G.
Vacaville, CA
One of the best moisturizing night creams I have ever used! It works! I find it was the perfect consistency for my skin. I noticed results after 2 weeks, my skin was well hydrated, plump and glowing. Well worth the investment and I will definitely purchase again
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a HOLY GRAIL product. My mother has used this for years, as my sister and I have. This is such a luxurious cream. The scent is subtle and nice. It makes my skin feel radiant and soft. I have very dry skin and this makes is plush and very moisturized
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
What are everyone thoughts on this product. I'm looking for a good night cream but have sensitive skin so would you recommend this or something else.
Jessica R.
The lady at target said this is the #1 face cream. Is it worth it? When I had a facial today she said my skin was dehydrated and I should start with a better overnight cream.
Elizabeth R.
Socorro, TX
At what age can I begin to use this cream?
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
How long did it take to start seeing results?
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many weeks of using consistently before results are seen?