Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Serum uploaded by Judi T.

BY OLAY

Prepare. Regeneration + Micro-Sculpting and Lifting + Firming. Super-Concentrated Amino-Peptide + B3 Complex This exclusive formula is Dermatologically Tested, Non-Comedogenic , Fast-Absorbing and Non-Greasy. Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum penetrates into skin s surface to deliver our super-concentrated amino-peptide + B3 complex.  This fast absorbing, non-greasy formula provides specially designed hydration to give you significantly firmer skin and regenerate skin s appearance. The Results Younger-looking skin without drastic measures.  Instantly skin is hydrated and plumped for a more lifted appearance.&n. see more...

• Has anyone seen actual results from this serum?2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Serum
  • "For a long time I recommended my mom using this serum however that is not so anymore." in 1 review
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this serum as a package deal with the cream. I liked it a lot that i bought it again. it is very hydrating and i feel it leaves my skin feeling silky, but a nice lightweight healthy feeling. i use it mornings and evenings. I have really good youthful skin. But then again I'm latina, so it could be my genes.
Jennifer J.
Menomonee Falls, WI
I really like how this product isn't too thick. I don't like lotions that make you feel like you have a mask on your face. Some I have used during the day I can feel it rubbing off. There isn't a powerful smell to it either it is very natural. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
Love the scent, lightweight, great for premoisturiziing. The packaging is nice. Was able to purchase using a manufacturer coupon so the price was great. It left my skin feeling moisturized but not overly. Will purchase again.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
This serum is just as good or better as many higher priced alternatives. I have been using it off and on for years and am very impressed. This makes my skin smoothr and brighter and is a great primer for makeup too!
Destiny L.
Bentonville, AR
This moisturizer isn't too heavy but gets the job done. I use this every morning. I let it dry and then apply my make up on top. The dryness I experience from having atopic dermatitis is greatly reduced.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like olay products as far they keep my skin moisturizer and hydrated but I never really notice a difference in they're anti aging products this one was no different.
Victoria T.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy this serum. Doesn't break out my sensitive skin. No offensive odor, nice light fragrance that goes away after applying.
Bridget H.
Gainesville, GA
This Olay Reginerist Anti Aging Serum worked well. A little on the expensive side but felt like I had great results
Megan M.
This didn't make a difference on my skin. Also it little specks of glitter in it which I don't lIke.
Sandy S.
Anti aging
Soothing
Sherri-Gae S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Has anyone seen actual results from this serum?