Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #89 in Face Wipes

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
sai spandana m.
Fort Collins, CO
My mom uses this product and guess what i works as amazingly as describes. Her skin became firm and stiff as in young age and also got rid of few age marks
Kendra G.
Sallisaw , OK
Love how these cloths take off all the day's makeup and grime, plus do a bit of much needed exfoliating. And they aren't too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Barbara L.
Bloomington, IL
I absolutely love this product!!! You can definitely tell that this is great quality for a reasonable price! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Angela C.
Cleveland, OH
I love this product by Olay. I like to see all of the make up these wipe away off of my face, and helps to get rid of that dead skin in the winter time!
Norma L.
I take good care of my skin. Besides being clean I need a moisturizer and an anti aging cleanser. These are everything I need in one product love them
elvira f.
Fall River, MA
I use these cleansing cloths on a daily basis and my skin always feels and looks clean and hydrated. I have tried many out there but nothing compares.
Sarah D.
Middletown , Md
I am a huge fan of the okay regenerist line. I think they are a great value and I often find coupons for them or on sale. I see results within 6 weeks
Heather  B.
Salem, WV
I love these cleaning wipes. They work well and make my skin feel moisturized after using them. I use them daily and keep a pack in my purse as well.
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I really like this product. affordable price and is a good product. it took my makeup off easy and didn't make my face feel oily. I would recommend.
Serena T.
Dulac, LA
Cleans my face very good making it feel so refreshing,plus i feel it helps me stay looking younger. It gives me confidence in the way my skin looks
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?

back