Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Cathleen H.
Enfield, CT
At 37 I need all I can get to stop the sag and wrinkles. To be honest, there isn't much out there that helps. THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT DOES. My sensitive skin enjoys it.
mayra s.
Garner, NC
I am an avid user of these cleansing cloths. I use this this product daily. I like to think they are working as people always mistake my age and think that I am younger!
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
These are awesome. They smell great and leave your skin feeling great too. These are a staple item. And if you haven't tried these. I suggest you do and quick! #lifechanger
Yvonne B.
Streamwood, IL
I like these for these for cleansing and exfoliating. My skin tends to be dry and dull. These cleansing cloths Slough off the dead layer without irritating my skin. My skin feels soft and moist.
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
The smell is so good at all and all that I is a great good luck for tomorrow then you have no clue to what you think I have no idea what to say it was just about eye
Jacky S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wish more came in the box!!!! But love the cloths and the little micro-derm bumps that felt like the towelettes were massaging my face. Plus they left my fave nice and moisturizers after.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
These are my very favorite cleansing clothes ever! As a woman in her 50's I want to make sure I take good care of my skin. Besides clean I need a moisturizer and an anti aging cleanser. These are everything I need!
Nykia W.
I love that this product gets warm wile on my face, it only lasts a few moments but Its worth it. Used this product for a month-enough time toes results, yet I didn't find any. This product is a no for me.
Rebecca L.
Leaves skin soft and smooth. These are easy to use and convenient. I bought these at my local Walmart. Pricing is reasonable in comparison. Will purchase again once I am out.
Aimee D.
Covington, LA
It was my first time using these wipes and I loved them! It literally got off all of my make up and left my skin feeling fresh and smooth. Would definitely recommend using!
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?