Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #89 in Face Wipes

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
whitney w.
SANDUSKY, OH
I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference using this product, however it does clean your face well,but it doesn't make my skin look younger, not yet anyways. lol
Toria B.
Nashville, TN
I started using these when I went on a trip and felt that they would be easier to use than liquid remover. I was right! Not only easier, but they get every single bit of makeup off. I LOVE it!
Jesse W.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I love these cleaning cloths. Gently removes makeup, oil, and any residue left behind. I love the size of the cloths and the smell. Doesn't sting or over dry my skin. A must for any vanity.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
As a woman approaching her 60 th birthday next year, these are my favorite cleansing cloths. I am impressed with the entire Olay product line. I use many of their products. Live how my skin feels and looks after use,
Kristine K.
Mesa, AZ
His product is great for quick use when u are in a hurry prefer liquid cleaner for daily use. Great for on the go or out of town trips. Dry out if not sealed tight
Bridgette F.
Villa Rica, GA
Getting a little older so I decided to try this product very impressed with the clean feel of my face and dirt removal received a very deep cleaning like these cleaningredients cloths.
Anna G.
Madera, CA
These wipes work great. Very gentle with my skin and doesn't dry out or break out my skin. leaves your face feeling soft and clean. can find them in drug stores and at a great price.
Cathleen H.
Enfield, CT
At 37 I need all I can get to stop the sag and wrinkles. To be honest, there isn't much out there that helps. THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW THAT DOES. My sensitive skin enjoys it.
Yvonne B.
Streamwood, IL
I like these for these for cleansing and exfoliating. My skin tends to be dry and dull. These cleansing cloths Slough off the dead layer without irritating my skin. My skin feels soft and moist.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
These are awesome. They smell great and leave your skin feeling great too. These are a staple item. And if you haven't tried these. I suggest you do and quick! #lifechanger
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?

back