Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
I received Olay Regenerist, as a mother's day gift. it was my first time trying it. after using it for several weeks I noticed the lines & wrinkles weren't as noticeable. since getting it to try out I use it alot. I found its a very good product!
FRAN T.
Rexford, NY
COMPLETELY and I mean COMPLETELY REMOVES EVERYTHING - no tugging at older, sensitive wrinkle-prone skin. GREAT. leaves skin soft, hydrated and feels really clean. SMELLS really great too! What else would you expect from Olay. Worth every penny
Kristy S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I'm 44 and have started getting fine lines around my mouth so I started using the Okay Regeneration Advanced Anti-aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths and within a few weeks I started seeing results. My skin felt softer and my fine lines started to faded. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Olean, NY
I purchased the Olay cleansing cloths for the first time at Walmart. It went beyond meeting my expectations, but u was disappointed with the price. If they were more affordable I would become a regular user.
Crystal S.
Bonaire, GA
I really like these. They remove makeup well. My only complaint is they burn my eyes as all cleansing clothes have so far. I'm not sure there anit aging claim is true though.
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
Thease cloths work perfect they will remove everything dirty and nasty of your skin while still being gentle to your skin and helping you stay young. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Super gentle on skin. Nothing needs to be improved everything is perfect with these cloths.
Pauleen V.
Garden City, MI
I love how these make my face feel. Smooth an i feel like a new canvise to start my morning with. Always need to watch out of aging. Not to pricey for youth. Very gentle.
Andrea C.
These smell great and have little raised dots all over the cloths that help capture more dirt in the harder to clean crevices of your face.

I would recommend this product, if you would like to treat yourself, as it is a bit pricey.
Crystal O.
Farmington, NY
Becoming a mother at 18, and a mother of 2 at 19, I'm very worried I will age faster then most, this has so far helped me feel better as I do feel less worried about my looks after using it.
Rebecca M.
Morgantown, WV
Great product !! Amazing It get deep into your pores and your face starts to become so much clearer . does make a real visible difference in your face within a weeks time, you will love the way your face feels and looks after each use. Two thumbs up great product!
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?