Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jade r.
I didn't really like this as i don't have to apply it .I think if your in your 30s and worried of getting wrinkles you should buy this as its always worth trying.
Savanna B.
Hamilton, ON, Canada
These cloths are great when you in a hurt or just tired and need to get that makeup off before bed they work fast and leave your skin feeling fresh
Cindy D.
Belleville, Ontario
I really like how these clean my skin ,and how my face feels afterward,so soft, and the packing is very nice and bright ,its is gentle on the skin
Ayesha I.
Okay is easily one of the best wrinkle free producing products out there! They have yet to disappoint me one any one of the things I use. A+ olay
Abanti T.
Scarborough, ON
Really good wipes for those with wrinkles and older skin as it is very gentle on the skin but also does a good job at removing all the makeup
Brenda M.
Love how easy they are to use and makes my face feel so clean and refreshed. Price is right on these and so easy to find at any drug store.
Brenda S.
Fletchers Lake, Nova Scotia, Canada
I don't know how I lived without these! So easy to use and throw away. Leaves your face clean with no residue and pores even look smaller!
Tammy B.
Egremont, Alberta
This is a nicer package than before. These are handy and effective for anywhere and any day. I RATE THESE OUT OF 10. They are wonderful.
samantha v.
Mexico Df
Para todo lo que ofrese es muy barata mmm me parese que me costo no ams de 300 pesos mexicanos se la compre a mi mami y le encanto
Elizabeth M.
Lindsay, Ontario
I am an Olay user and have been for years but this product was disappointing. It left my face feeling dry and burned in some areas.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?