Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #89 in Face Wipes

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Katherine N.
Lumberton
These are so handy at night to get off all the day's makeup! The micro-derm aspect is gentle on my skin. I have rosacea, and these don't cause any irritation at all, and are very efficient at removing the makeup of the day.
Heather M.
Vonore, TN
Wonderful wonderful product!!! The Olay Regeneration Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths really make the face feel fresh, revived and young! No wrinkles rapidly erased overnight but over time my eyes looked more alive. I would buy again!
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
These cloths are amazing!! They make your skin smooth and less wrinkles around the eyes. Good packaging. first time user but will be using again!! Very gentle on my skin not harsh in anyway!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a REAL clean cloth to remove their make up!!
Nancy F.
Kissimmee, FL
I just purchased these recently. I like the way they make my face feel after using them. They seem to exfoliate when you use them. They remove a lot of oil and dirt from my face. Want to finish the pack before deciding they are my new brand
Brianna S.
Thomasville, GA
I personally have not used this product but my mother has, she hasn't told me any of the results she can see but physically from another person's point of view I can see the change/difference in her face.
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
It works magic , I can't live with out it ,I recommend it to everyone that can't go with out makeup a day of there life's to buy this product , I always get mind at cvs or Walmart . It always a nice clean after effect, improvement needs to be a little more cheaper .
Edubigis G.
Las Vegas, NM
This is a very good product. It cleanses your face with one wipe. It met my expectations. I give it a five star grade for this product. I am a repeat user. It is a great value for a reasonable price. I recommend this product. I will continue to purchase this product.
Cheyenne C.
Sacramento, Ca
I've always believed that if you wait to notice fine lines and wrinkles and then use anti aging remedies it too far gone, so I decided to start early. My fave felt VERY clean after using this product and in my jaw line and around my mouth I could actually feel a positive difference in my skin after a few uses.
Nancy F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never been disappointed with an olay product before. They always use a mild formula that keeps mine skin soft and doesn't tear up my face like some of the harsher facial cleanser brands.
Olga M.
Oviedo
Olay's Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro Derm is a decent product to cleanse the face and help you feel clean. It is ok as an anti-aging product. I guess to see results a much longer period than 2 months must pass.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?

back