Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Kimberly A.
Removes makeup great my face clean and fresh after. love this product I recamid it to my friend's .
Michelle B.
Wheeling, WV
Love it great product easy to use removes makeup n dirt witout leaving residue price was resonable
Brandi C.
Nicholson, MS
These leave your skin very soft and don't smell like alcohol. I keep a good stock in my makeup kit
Brandi H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My grandma use olay so I love the fact that it's been around that long. Great products, works good
Tonya G.
Gadsden, AL
I love this cloths! I use them for everyday use or to take off makeup. They make my skin feel great
Melinda S.
Saint Marys, GA
This product is amazing it made my skin glow after using it. It's a great cleanser and it tones.
mary p.
Chambersburg, PA
I found this product to cleanse thourouly and deep cleans. It leaves your skin smooth and freash
Gladys L.
Charlotte, NC
These are great for when you're out and need to freshen up. Leave skin looking and feeling soft.
Vanessa S.
These work great for the price! Used a few times did not repurchase after finishing the product.
Teresa L.
Sweetwater, TN
A great product.. I love the clean smell and efectiveness of the wipe... Nonabrasive on the eyes
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?