Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia C.
Awesome. Works well however ur face will still need soap and water. So ensure you do or face may break out.
Jessica S.
Sparks, NV
Okay makes me look younger and skin healthier and works good then any other products no wrinkles no nothing
Diane N.
Central City, CO
I have never had my face feel so fresh ingredients and clean before using Olay. This product is amazing!
Tammy H.
Tavares, FL
This really works. I've been using it for quite some time and can see the difference. Love Olay products
Melanie R.
Modesto, CA
These wipes help against wrinkles i have noticed serious change in my face. the wrinkles have disappered
Kaitlyn R.
Glasgow, KY
My grandma loves this product! I get this for her every time she runs out for christmas or her birthday.
Christina R.
They smell wonderful and do the job well! Love all my Olay products and highly recommend these cloths!
Tara C.
CITRUS HEIGHTS, CA
I love the way this product made my skin feel and so easy to use!! This is my favorite cleansing cloth
Julia L.
Painesville, OH
Its a good brand and does as it claims although I have a favorite wipe and I use Purity by philosophy.
Damariz B.
Compton, CA
Olay
Is the best becouse it removes all the make up that leaves behind an leaves you face nice an soft
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?