Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Cynthia M.
Bellingham, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love this product my mother always said now is the time to start thinking about your face and take care of it
Daisy G.
It is awesome! I recommend it to others. Very easy to use and it isn't as pricey as others. Overall very good.
AUDREY W.
Toledo, OH
I have extremely sensitive skin, olay products don't make me break out and leave my facw feeling clean and soft!
Lisa H.
El Paso, TX
Honestly, not a big fan of olay anti age product I used them for over a month and didn't really see any result.
Sherri j.
Hephzibah, GA
It keeps my skin clear, fresh, and moisturized. A little of the product goes a long way. I recommend you try.
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
These work great on my sensitive skin to take off everything I'm wearing. It works on my face lips and eyes.
Jean-Baptiste N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its ok. I've used better though. i don't have much else to say. i have no idea how many characters are needed
Rajani P.
PLAINSBORO, NJ
Does not dry my skin, removes make up completely, has anti aging benefits, gentle enough to use over eyelids
Jessica C.
Columbus, OH
Olay regenerist advanced anti-aging micro-derm cleansing cloths are so easy to use and works great on my skin
Ginger B.
Great for a quick cleanup but not so great on eye makeup. I usually have to use more than one to do the job.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?