Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
I attempted to try this product but when I did I realized that may face began to rash up. But I think i was having an allergic reaction to the cream because I've tried it twice in two different time frames and I got the same result. Which was very surprising because I don't have sensitive skin
Nikki E.
Tampa, FL
I am a big supporter of cleansing cloths because of their convenience. I use the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging-Derm Cleansing Cloths because I found them for a great price at TJ Maxx. So far, I cannot say I have witnesses results but I will continue to use the product in hopes that I do!
Urmi P.
Des Plaines, IL
So on Christmas, my dad got me this and I was like hmm.. let me try and do I did. This product smells so good I tell you. It's really good. And I this product feels so smooth on my skin but the catch is that it leaves you with oily skin.
Andrew O.
My friend told me about these and I tried, but even after using them, I still feel like I have to re-wash my face.  Also, not sure about the anti-aging benefit.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
Using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths are so very beneficial. This is my regular go to makeup cleanser, and general facial cleanser. It not only cleans deeply, but gently lifts away makeup while leaving behind the benefits of the Anti-Aging product. A little pricey for someone on a budget, because it only comes 30 to a pack.
Pearl H.
These definitely do the job. I've used cleansing cloths that came in similar packaging before and they are sort of dried out or at least the top few cloths did. These do not have that problem! Also, they remove everything! Eye makeup is always a bit of a hassle to remove, but these cloths are kind of oily so they get it all off!
Amanda S.
Olay makes me say OLAY!!!!! This product leaves the face so rinkle free!! My mother is 51 years old and has been using only products all her life!! She is wrinkle free !!! She has never had Botox or anything it's amazing!!!! I personally use it around my eyes and expression marks during the night
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
These are great for when you come home and you're too lazy and don't want to wash your face because your day sucked and all you want to do is put on your pajamas and slide into bed to forget the horrible day you had. it gently cleans your face without stripping and drying it out. it leaves your skin moisturized and soft and I noticed after using it for about 2 weeks it made my skin look smoothr.
Hilarie J.
Price, UT
I liked this product, however it left a residue on my face and I felt like my face needed to be washed again. So I didn't continue using them.
Packaging was great and seemed to be what I wash looking for. Ingredients were to harsh for my face. No I would try another product.
Adina W.
I use waterproof mascara for my long shifts and this works great to remove all the Makeup without the scrubbing. I know when I wake up my eyes won't be killing me from leftover makeup. I also love that it gets my face clean after all the junk in the restaurant.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?