Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Damaris O.
These cleansing cloths work great. Takes off all makeup even waterproof mascara. Does not sting or burn the skin.
Kim M.
Springfield, MO
Easy to use and nice for travel. Love the micro-derm cleaning Haven't used it long enough to rate the anti-aging.

Cynthia H.
Byesville, OH
First time user smells great works wonders great product would buy again love how my face and neck feel after use
Aisha A.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using these for a long time!!

Skin feels great afterward

One of the best facial products I've ever used

Melissa S.
Cibolo
Easy to use. Took a couple days to really notice a difference but that's normal with anything microdermabrasion.
Norma W.
Bullhead City, AZ
I absolutely love these as I love all olay products..they are the best thing on the market as far as i can tell.
Robin G.
I really like these. They are a good thickness and don't fall apart. They leave my skin feeling clean and fresh.
Heather B.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This stuff works! It really gets down in to your skin really well.It cools your face to.Leaving it feeling fresh.
Cecilia R.
Temecula, CA
I only have used this 1 time and it seemed to work well, I like more of the soapy then the lotion style cleaners
Jennifer K.
Leaves my skin very oily. This product leaves a thick residue feeling on my face. Do not enjoy the scent either.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?