Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #89 in Face Wipes

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Angela T.
Mesa, AZ
Made my skin feel so clean and soft. Removed so much dirt and makeup and removed dead skin. I really love this product.
Hopelyn S.
Lindale, TX
These are very refreshing. These paired with the other Regenerist products make for silky smooth skin and a deep clean.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Makeup cleansing clothes are an amazing way to remove eye makeup without irritation. Olay offers a wonderful selection.
Holly A.
Kingsport, TN
Too expensive for a cloth. No anto-aging effect at all. I won't buy them again. But, they are gentle to be micro-derm.
kauser parveen A.
Jersey City, NJ
I got the sample kit of this product for free and tried it unwillingly but it worked out as a magic.. It works great..
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
This works so well on my face. It gently cleaans . Feels refreshing when complete.A little pricey but worth the cost.
Diane S.
Medford, NJ
These wipes are great for mature skin. They remove all the makeup and your skin doesn't feel dry when you are done.
Mary O.
Sanford, NC
I love these cleansing wipes, my face feels so smooth after using it. I highly recommend this product too everyone.
Garren S.
Addison
Cool stuff really liked it good for the skin .......…. I don't really understand why this wants me to type so much
kelly d.
Saint Martinville, LA
I love this product. I highly recommend this to everyone on here. I think y'all would like this as much as I do.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?

back