Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Pretty N.
Hollywood
Awesome. Soft cloth and gets the job done. I love it. I always use play products and the never seem to fail at the task. Love it!
Melissa T.
Thonotosassa, FL
Love these! People are always saying that I look younger than my age. I believe that this product helps keep the crows feet away!
Freda I.
Okay had the best smell, the softest consistency on your skin! And it just makes you feel so refreshed! Absolutely recommend !
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
I love Olay products, and this didn't disappoint me. These cloths get the job done, and leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Coralea  .
I love these cloths. They are soft and really cleans your face. Pleasant smell,doesn't leave your face sticky or tight feeling
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I love these! Wipes is the way to go for facial cleansing! Easy convenient! Affordable! Yes my face was soft and glowing after!
deborah d.
Fairfield, connecticut
This product would be interesting,, to try for anti aging skin since I'm in my midlde 60's this would be great on my skin ,, ,,,
Jazzy Luvnmusic J.
Silver Spring
Great product love using it makes my skin so soft and smooth I use it everyday and also before bed I recommend this to everyone
olivia m.
Florence, OR
These are so amazing! Convenient to use, but best of all, they clean deep into the pores, leaving my skin soft and rejuvenated.
Margaret A.
Mcallen, TX
The best stuff I've ever used. Cleanses and makes my face feel smooth and soft. My Daughters use it as well and feel the same.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?