Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #89 in Face Wipes

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Kara W.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is great! Your skin feels so smooth after using it! It's a smidge pricey but it's worth it for the results you receive
Rebecca B.
Kailua, HI
Love these so much! They make my face feel soft and refreshed every time I use them. Totally recommend if your skin is combination
Justine G.
My go to when I need a more affordable facial cream but one that also works. My skin stays smooth and hydrated throughout the day.
Melissa T.
Thonotosassa, FL
Love these! People are always saying that I look younger than my age. I believe that this product helps keep the crows feet away!
Elaine V.
McGill , Nv
This stuff is great j use it everyday and j would recommend it to my fitness and family's am still young but it's never too early
Pretty N.
Hollywood
Awesome. Soft cloth and gets the job done. I love it. I always use play products and the never seem to fail at the task. Love it!
Irem M.
I love all olay products!!! I especially like these wipes because they make my skin feel so smooth and fresh.
wonderful product.
Jamie S.
Lansing, MI
I love how easy it is to take off my make up and it doesn't dry out my skin. Not to mention the fact it makes my skin look great
shantel m.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for like two years already and as soon as i finish i have to run to the store to get more in love!!
Kathy H.
tampa, FL
I love Olay products, and this didn't disappoint me. These cloths get the job done, and leave my face feeling clean and fresh.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?

back