Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tousled E.
Indianapolis, IN
These were just ok. I don't have many signs of aging, so perhaps this is just not for me. Seemed to cause some redness and possibly dryness.
kayla s.
Columbus, OH
Great for the face . it smells good and goes on smooth . i love olay products i spend 100 or more on face treatments. until i found this one
Manuela T.
Lompoc, CA
Easy to use and very effective. Olay products got right easy to use and great skin. Olay is very well priced for such a outstanding product.
Surabhi B.
Amazing makeup wipes. I can take off my makeup with just one cleansing wipe. Totally met my expectations. These are my go to makeup wipes.
Cassandra G.
Summerville, SC
My skin feels smooth and tight after I use this product. I only have to use it one to two times per week and I can really see a difference.
Debbie M.
Troy, MI
The Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleaning Cloths did a great job removing my make up and exfoliating my skin. Love them.
Nana P.
Lincoln, NE
I have notice smoothr lines around my eyes since I have started using my Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansihng Cloths.
Tammy N.
North Providence
Elaine never fails to disappoint me it's a trusted friend and it works great it is reasonably priced and definitely well worth your money
shalleese m.
Wallace, NC
These are great for your skin, they leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also they remove every bit of makeup that have on your skin
Kristen M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Easy to use! Cleanses thoroughly and leaves my skin fresh and ready for more! It was available at my local Target and worth every penny.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?