Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using ...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Middletown , Md
I am a huge fan of the okay regenerist line. I think they are a great value and I often find coupons for them or on sale. I see results within 6 weeks
Norma L.
I take good care of my skin. Besides being clean I need a moisturizer and an anti aging cleanser. These are everything I need in one product love them
elvira f.
Fall River, MA
I use these cleansing cloths on a daily basis and my skin always feels and looks clean and hydrated. I have tried many out there but nothing compares.
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
I really like this product. affordable price and is a good product. it took my makeup off easy and didn't make my face feel oily. I would recommend.
Heather  B.
Salem, WV
I love these cleaning wipes. They work well and make my skin feel moisturized after using them. I use them daily and keep a pack in my purse as well.
Serena T.
Dulac, LA
Cleans my face very good making it feel so refreshing,plus i feel it helps me stay looking younger. It gives me confidence in the way my skin looks
Crystal B.
I love Olay and this product is definitely one. I like the feeling, and although I didn't see a strong result I believe I will if I stick with it.
Molly S.
Denver, CO
I like this product because it easily removed my makeup and made my skin feel great. I did not feel like i had to wash my face after using these.
Amber Z.
Ransom, IL
I love how easy these are to use! No messy bottle to squeeze... One disposable wipe and done! And my skin feels so soft after using this product!
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
Theses cloths offer a nice yet gentle exfoliation while at the same time removing makeup effectively. I liked this product and would use it again
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?