Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY #100 in Makeup Remover

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?1 Answers
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths are so very beneficial. This is my regular go to makeup cleanser, and general facial cleanser. It not only cleans deeply, but gently lifts away makeup while leaving behind the benefits of the Anti-Aging product. A little pricey for someone on a budget, because it only comes 30 to a pack.
Kristy S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I'm 44 and have started getting fine lines around my mouth so I started using the Okay Regeneration Advanced Anti-aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths and within a few weeks I started seeing results. My skin felt softer and my fine lines started to faded. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
These cloths are amazing!! They make your skin smooth and less wrinkles around the eyes. Good packaging. first time user but will be using again!! Very gentle on my skin not harsh in anyway!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a REAL clean cloth to remove their make up!!
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
Thease cloths work perfect they will remove everything dirty and nasty of your skin while still being gentle to your skin and helping you stay young. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Super gentle on skin. Nothing needs to be improved everything is perfect with these cloths.
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
It works magic , I can't live with out it ,I recommend it to everyone that can't go with out makeup a day of there life's to buy this product , I always get mind at cvs or Walmart . It always a nice clean after effect, improvement needs to be a little more cheaper .
Nicole C.
Woodstock, IL
Olay will for ever be my holy grail of skin products there is not one product that i have used that didn't work if you are going to use this anti aging micro der ceansing coth use it with the remover and creams worth the money very inexpensive defenitly 5 stars
felicia d.
Bardstown, KY
I was so excited to try the new Olay Regenerist Advanced Micro Derm Cleansing cloth's. This product was an amazing buy! cost and efficiency were both on point. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft and for the drug store price I wont pass it up again!
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cleansing cloths and I bought these one time!! Although I believe it to be to expensive to buy again I did enjoy the cleansing cloths. They foamed up welland provided a great cleanse. I do recommend them to others if they want to spend the money.
Amanda R.
Del Rio, TX
Love it try it outt its really really really really and must try it out love it love it love it love it love it love it love it great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grateful great great great try it out!!!
Sabrina M.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandmother used this product and her under eyes and other places where she would usually get wrinkles looks like it went down and smoothr I don't believe this product was too expensive and I know that she does want to purchase another pack
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?