Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Tammy B.

BY OLAY

Olay® Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths.
Cleanse.
Exfoliates to improve skin's tone and texture speeding surface cells' natural regeneration process.
30 cloths 6.0 x 7.0 in (15.2 x 17.8 cm).

• How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?1 Answers
Mary R.
Mary R.
Lake Worth, FL
Omg!!!! I always wanted to try these but figured it's an expensive baby wipe. I caught them on sale and decided this was my chance. First things first it's definitely not a baby wipe. It's thicker and I guess the right word to use is textured and the smell is awesomely wonderful!!! My make up came right off and I didn't need to use an entire package ! I swear these wipes are terrific!!!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths are so very beneficial. This is my regular go to makeup cleanser, and general facial cleanser. It not only cleans deeply, but gently lifts away makeup while leaving behind the benefits of the Anti-Aging product. A little pricey for someone on a budget, because it only comes 30 to a pack.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
I'm 44 and have started getting fine lines around my mouth so I started using the Okay Regeneration Advanced Anti-aging Micro-Derm Cleansing Cloths and within a few weeks I started seeing results. My skin felt softer and my fine lines started to faded. I would definitely recommend this.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hanover, VA
These cloths are amazing!! They make your skin smooth and less wrinkles around the eyes. Good packaging. first time user but will be using again!! Very gentle on my skin not harsh in anyway!! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a REAL clean cloth to remove their make up!!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Bakersfield, CA
Thease cloths work perfect they will remove everything dirty and nasty of your skin while still being gentle to your skin and helping you stay young. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Super gentle on skin. Nothing needs to be improved everything is perfect with these cloths.
Hilarie J.
Hilarie J.
Price, UT
I liked this product, however it left a residue on my face and I felt like my face needed to be washed again. So I didn't continue using them.
Packaging was great and seemed to be what I wash looking for. Ingredients were to harsh for my face. No I would try another product.
stefanie v.
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
It works magic , I can't live with out it ,I recommend it to everyone that can't go with out makeup a day of there life's to buy this product , I always get mind at cvs or Walmart . It always a nice clean after effect, improvement needs to be a little more cheaper .
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for on the go or to bring on vacation. Smell nice and the cloths are not too abrasive on sensitive skin. The packaging comes in various sizes and soft so you can toss it into luggage without worrying of it breaking open while in transit. Affordable as well.
Adina W.
Adina W.
I use waterproof mascara for my long shifts and this works great to remove all the Makeup without the scrubbing. I know when I wake up my eyes won't be killing me from leftover makeup. I also love that it gets my face clean after all the junk in the restaurant.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Woodstock, IL
Olay will for ever be my holy grail of skin products there is not one product that i have used that didn't work if you are going to use this anti aging micro der ceansing coth use it with the remover and creams worth the money very inexpensive defenitly 5 stars
Brandie T.
Brandie T.
How long does it take to start seeing results from using these?