Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Stacy H.Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Gaby R.

BY OLAY

Daily Retention, regeneration + diminished eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles For the following skin types:  Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily Helps with these face concerns:  Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dark Eye Circles, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven texture, Dry/Flaky Skin Regenerist Eye Anti-Aging Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently message in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.  The results? Younger-looking skin without drastic measures.* In

Scott L.
Martindale
I was curious to try this out because I have liked some of Olay's other eye creams. I liked how easy the roller made it to apply and that I didn't have to put my fingers in the product and spread bacteria. But I was kind of disappointed that I didn't see the same results as I did with their other creams.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love all of oil of Olay products but this has to be one of my favorites. It's quick and easy to put on. I've only bought it once but I will totally buy it again. It's great to keep at home but also easy to pack when traveling which I love
Alison K.
This anti aging roller is the perfect, pocket sized product. It is easy accessible and wonderful for travel but most importantly it gets rid of my lines and wrinkles! Since I have started using it I have seen dramatic changes and will use it forever!
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I loved using this product. I have fine lines and puffy bags under my eyes and I would apply this every night & morning and my eyes looked and felt so much better. I even put the one for morning in the refrigerator for the fresh morning use and that helped with the puffy eyes also. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. Love it.
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I use this product in the morning when my eyes are puffy and it works great! It is nice and cooling and seems to bring the swelling down. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is that I don't have much else to compare it to... however overall its great
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This is some awesome stuff, I am constantly losing sleeps which leaves dark circles.  This stuff has lightened the circles so dramatically that it doesn't look like I have lost any sleep at all which is amazing and hard to do. I love this stuff.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
I have been using Olay products since I was in my early 20s. Olay is really starting to pay off because I just turned 40 and people don't believe me! This Eye cream with roller makes it really easy to apply!
Vickie S.
Mandeville, LA
I love using this product every day. It works on my chronic puffy eyes. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with this issue. The only drawback I have found is being unable to determine how much of the product is left.
Sherry E.
Phoenix
I don't need much for my eyes but sometimes there are sleepless nights here and there and your eyes suffer from it making you look tired and even age after a few restless nights in a row. This helps make your eyes look not so bad.
Saleen E.
East Brady
At 26 (and three children) I already suffer from dark circles and bags under my eyes. This OLAY eye roller feels great when applying & actually works! The price is worth it. I will use this product forever!