Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Stacy H.Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by sam s.Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Gaby R.

BY OLAY

Daily Retention, regeneration + diminished eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles For the following skin types:  Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily Helps with these face concerns:  Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dark Eye Circles, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven texture, Dry/Flaky Skin Regenerist Eye Anti-Aging Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently message in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.  The results? Younger-looking skin without drastic measures.* In

sheena L.
Elizabeth
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Eye Cream Pen is a nice way to moisturize and tone the sensitive eye area. You press the button at the bottom to release product and there are 3 small metal nubs on the applicator to gentlly smooth and tone the area while dispersing the cream. I use on my upper eye lid as well as lower eye area.
Annie W.
Conshohocken, PA
I like this as a cheap drugstore alternative. I usually buy higher end from dermstore or detox market, but I was desperate. This actually worked well and had a nice cooling effect with the roller ball.
Stephanie B.
North Brunswick
Purchased at: CVS
I liked how it easy it was to apply. A few clicks and just rub on. My under eye area felt moisturized and soft. It helped brighten up my skin, too. The only downside is that it was a bit to pricey for the size of product. Mine lasted for four months, only because I probably applied it once a week. (New mom of a baby. Too tired most nights to remember.)
Leslie E.
It was a good eye cream but i was not super impressed with the results. First time using this product and it was very gentle but didn’t meet my expectations sadly!
Alexa W.
Windsor
I loved this product! First, the feel of the roller on the eye made my eye feel so cooled and refreshed! Secondly, the product itself was so amazing! I loved it, it made my eyes look so bright and refreshed in the morning!
Susan M.
Port Neches, TX
I thought that I would try this product due to the ease of applying with a roller.  Perfect for traveling.  As all Olay products this Olay Regenerist worked wonderful when applied each night.
member-19faa
I loved how smooth it went on and how fast it dried. I only used once but would use again. I don’t know if I used it enough to lighten dark circles. So gentle. Yes I would recommend.
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I loved using this product. I have fine lines and puffy bags under my eyes and I would apply this every night & morning and my eyes looked and felt so much better. I even put the one for morning in the refrigerator for the fresh morning use and that helped with the puffy eyes also. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. Love it.
Adara J.
Lehi
This absolutely did not work for me. I am not sure why. I am young, and I feel like I have age lines under my eyes, and this did not make them go away at all. I was super frustrated with it, and was not pleased. plus for how much you got, it should have been less
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I use this product in the morning when my eyes are puffy and it works great! It is nice and cooling and seems to bring the swelling down. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is that I don't have much else to compare it to... however overall its great