Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Stacy H.Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by sam s.Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller uploaded by Gaby R.

BY OLAY

Daily Retention, regeneration + diminished eye puffiness, lines and wrinkles For the following skin types:  Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination/Oily Helps with these face concerns:  Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness/Elasticity, Dark Eye Circles, Uneven skin color/tone, Uneven texture, Dry/Flaky Skin Regenerist Eye Anti-Aging Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently massage in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller features precision micro-rollers that gently message in a concentrated, hydrating anti-aging treatment to not only help reduce eye puffiness, but also regenerate skin s appearance to diminish fine lines and wrinkles.  The results? Younger-looking skin without drastic measures.* In

Buy on www.ama...
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
[product:eyes-olay-eyes-eye-depuffing-roller-for-bags-under-eyes,-6-ml] this stuff did amazing job on under eye bags & I love how it feels to use. I honestly don't have this issue as much as i have some wrinkles & my main concern is dark circles under the eye. So if you just need to depuff the bag's under the eye's this is for you. Beyond that I would only recommend to those with under eye bags. Great product just not for me.
Annie W.
Conshohocken, PA
I like this as a cheap drugstore alternative. I usually buy higher end from dermstore or detox market, but I was desperate. This actually worked well and had a nice cooling effect with the roller ball.
Scott L.
Martindale
I was curious to try this out because I have liked some of Olay's other eye creams. I liked how easy the roller made it to apply and that I didn't have to put my fingers in the product and spread bacteria. But I was kind of disappointed that I didn't see the same results as I did with their other creams.
Alison K.
This anti aging roller is the perfect, pocket sized product. It is easy accessible and wonderful for travel but most importantly it gets rid of my lines and wrinkles! Since I have started using it I have seen dramatic changes and will use it forever!
Alexa W.
Windsor
I loved this product! First, the feel of the roller on the eye made my eye feel so cooled and refreshed! Secondly, the product itself was so amazing! I loved it, it made my eyes look so bright and refreshed in the morning!
Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I loved using this product. I have fine lines and puffy bags under my eyes and I would apply this every night & morning and my eyes looked and felt so much better. I even put the one for morning in the refrigerator for the fresh morning use and that helped with the puffy eyes also. I definitely recommend this product to everyone. Love it.
Natalie N.
Escondido
I have huge natural under eye circles so this is really good. The packaging was okay for a product so small of course. This was my first time using it and it lightens a little which is all I need. I bought it local corner store. There's not really much improvement needed for such an effective product
(Bianca N.
Eye serums were never part of my skin care but i think this one does what its meant to do as its suppose to. It was very gentle on my skin when my skin is VERY sensitive to anything. I love how easy and compact it was. I would recommend to anybody with under eye problems
Adara J.
Lehi
This absolutely did not work for me. I am not sure why. I am young, and I feel like I have age lines under my eyes, and this did not make them go away at all. I was super frustrated with it, and was not pleased. plus for how much you got, it should have been less
Chloe C.
San Francisco
I use this product in the morning when my eyes are puffy and it works great! It is nice and cooling and seems to bring the swelling down. The only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is that I don't have much else to compare it to... however overall its great