Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Anti-Aging Roller 0.2 Fl Oz uploaded by sam s.

BY OLAY

This anti-aging formula hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure and restore firmness, regenerating a more youthful appearance. SPF 30 helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen?s structural integrity. Powerful anti-oxidants help protect the skin?s surface from free radical damage. Premium skin feel. see more...

Leah P.
Orlando , FL
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now. I haven't noticed any visible changes but I do like the idea of it being preventative! It feels nice and cooling when you apply and doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. Is it working? Not sure. Will I continue to use it? Yes!
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
I love the cool effect of the rolled onto my skin and I feel like that really de-puffs my tired eyes. However I feel the anti-aging effect of it is very minimal, especially for the higher price. I would encourage people to seek out better products.
sam s.
I've had this product for a while now, don't really use it as much because I don't really need to but I've noticed that on top it being an anti-aging product I mainly use it for my puffy eyes. The bristles or balls on top of the pen does a really good job of relaxing the muscles under my eyes and reducing puffiness so i mainly use it for that purpose not so much the anti-aging. All in all really go product to have, comes in quite handy.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this in the morning, and when I take all my makeup off at night. I definitely see a difference in my under eye area. The small fine lines that were starting to develop have smoothd and my dark circles seem a little lighter. It's easy to use, and the roller ball is great. I think you waste a lot of product when you use the creams from a tube, or pot. The roller ball lets out just the right amount.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
I am honestly not sure if this did much for me, but I do not have a lot of eye area problems to fight, more so prevent. The consistency and fragrance of the product is lovely.
amy s.
Cabot, AR
Set my face on fire! I had to sit with cold towels on my eyes. My mother and best friend love it and have not had a problem with it so it could just be me.
Sheila L.
California, KY
I like the convenient, cool roller ball in this Olay product. Every morning it gives me a little wake up call.
Carla S.
North Las Vegas, NV
Used this for my under eyes to diminish my bags. It help reduce the appearance of the blackness in my under eyes
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
I love all of what Olay has to offer when it comes to face/body creams/lotions! Their products work very well and have lasting effects on my face/all-over body
Petra C.
Winnipeg, MB
This has worked wonders for my under eye wrinkles ! It softens my skin as well and has never burnt my eyes when using it ! I would recommend it !!