Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer

Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream, With Amino-peptide And Oli-vitamin Complex, Renews Skin’s Surface Layers Revealing Newer Skin. With The First Use, Skin Is Intensely Moisturized To Instantly Soften The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. By The End Of The Bottle, Newer, Younger-looking Skin Is Revealed.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethiconecrosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylamide/Sodiumacryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Panthenol**, Polyethylene,Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^,Tocopheryl Acetate^^, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate,Allantoin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C1030 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Laureth-4,Laureth-7, Peg-100stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Red 40, Yellow 5, Titaniumdioxide *Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Amino-peptide, ^greentea, ^^vitamin E

• Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an all aroun...4 Answers
  • Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?1 Answers
  • Does this really work for wrinkles ?1 Answers
  • "It moisturizes my skin without making it too oily." in 1 review
  • "It also made me break out a lot ." in 1 review
  • "These products have helped my skin look much younger." in 1 review
  • "i started using it a few months ago and my face is so smooth and feeling wondeerful" in 1 review
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Okay is always a great brand for moisturizers. I received this one as a gift and enjoy using it. after a little greasy love you more than I would have liked. This moisturizer is one of the more expensive in their line of products.
Velvet F.
Keithville, LA
Its a nice thick hydrating cream just like i like but the hydration dosent really last long , i dont know if my skin is just super dry that i need to reapply moisturizer throughout the day or the product dosent last long .
Cher B.
I have really dry skin during the winter time and this product has been nothing short of amazing. I tend to be a little biased to drugstore moisturizer thinking that I need something "expensive". I ran out of my Sephora brand moisturizer so my mom gave me this for the time being and I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. The light scent is barely noticeable which is a definite plus since I'm sensitive to strong smelling products. This will be a new staple in my everyday after shower routine. My only gripe i'm not totally in love with the pump still, it's kinda wasteful that some product doesn't get all swiped up leaving it to cake over or you continuously swiping to pick all the product up.
Caroline S.
I like this moisturizer when I'm feeling very dry, but this is definitely not a good moisturizer for those oily days, and since I have kind of combination skin, this moisturizer tends to feel somewhat oily and makes my skin feel a little clogged. Good for dry skin but I would definitely not recommend otherwise.
Janine G.
Secaucus, NJ
I'm disappointed in this product. I typically use olay products for their creams and moisturizers however, this product feathers and flakes when I apply it to my face. I'm left looking like I dabbed and linty cloth everywhere. I then have to take a slightly wet towel and wipe away the "flakes" and basically removing the cream.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I was a little iffy spending almost $30 on a drugstore cream, but it was totally worth it. Some people reported breaking out with this product, but I didn't experience that. It made my face super smooth and soft. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Kendya R.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried a sample a while ago of this product because I thought that my skin needed extra hydration. I applied it one day and the next day I had a horrible breakout all over my face. I really don't know what happened, but I was in total shock!
Cheyenne C.
Tulare, CA
If you need deep hydration, this product will make your skin glow in two days I promise! I bought this at a local CVS and it blew me out of the water, the price is completely worth it. I had really bad acne and moisturizing your face definitely helps!
Daniel V.
This product is used by both my mom and I. I have dry skin, both because I live in south Texas and because I take hot showers. It's definitely worth it and it's a good price. I'll keep buying this product.
JayLynn S.
This is my go to, use everyday product. When people guess how old I am, they always guess 5+ years younger, and I attribute this to eating healthy, drinking a lot of water, and using Olay regenerist products!
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an all around healthy, smooth face?
Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?
Denise  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really work for wrinkles ?
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Olay, Clinique or Estee Lauder?