Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer

BY OLAY

Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream, With Amino-peptide And Oli-vitamin Complex, Renews Skin’s Surface Layers Revealing Newer Skin. With The First Use, Skin Is Intensely Moisturized To Instantly Soften The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. By The End Of The Bottle, Newer, Younger-looking Skin Is Revealed.

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethiconecrosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Acrylamide/Sodiumacryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Panthenol**, Polyethylene,Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract^,Tocopheryl Acetate^^, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate,Allantoin, Dmdm Hydantoin, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C1030 Alkylacrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium Edta,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Laureth-4,Laureth-7, Peg-100stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Red 40, Yellow 5, Titaniumdioxide *Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Amino-peptide, ^greentea, ^^vitamin E

• Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an a...4 Answers
  • Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?1 Answers
  • Does this really work for wrinkles ?1 Answers
  • "After many years of trying different products and having no luck, I finally found this and it is really the only moisturizer I can use that does not dry out my face. It is so great to not have a face that is constantly peeling because of the dry climate I live in. Definitely worth a try if you have dry skin." in 15 reviews
  • "Olay Regenerist is my FAVORITE! I've been using the Olay Regenerist Deep Hydrating Cream Moisturizer for more than a year or so now, and I have tried others but I keep coming back to my favorite. In fact, I purchased it in bulk the last time because I will use all of it before it goes bad. I don't moisturize at night like I should, so I just use it once a day in the mornings. I apply it to my face, ears, neck, and on down a bit in the front. It goes on light so that my face feels soft and yet not greasy, sticky, or heavy. I don't wear make-up, and I normally get guessed younger than my age. I don't know if that's thanks to Olay or thanks to good genes!" in 13 reviews
  • "I have extremely sensitive/acne prone skin, and this is the only moisturizer that doesn't give me terrible breakouts. " in 5 reviews
  • "It moisturizes my skin without making it too oily." in 1 review
  • "These products have helped my skin look much younger." in 1 review
Danielle S.
Love this product! I put this on right after showering, or in the morning as my other Olay moisturizer is for night time use only. It’s not as refreshing as the gel one, but this cream based one isn’t tacky once applied either and is still refreshing to the skin. I have not tried it under my makeup yet but would recommend as a daily moisturizer
Lauren N.
Absolutely love this moisturizer . I’m not a huge fan of olay products but this hydrates my skin so perfectly that I can’t stop repurchasing. It is alittle expansive but usually you can get a good deal at Walgreens or cvs especially if you use coupons!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Okay is always a great brand for moisturizers. I received this one as a gift and enjoy using it. after a little greasy love you more than I would have liked. This moisturizer is one of the more expensive in their line of products.
Cher B.
I have really dry skin during the winter time and this product has been nothing short of amazing. I tend to be a little biased to drugstore moisturizer thinking that I need something "expensive". I ran out of my Sephora brand moisturizer so my mom gave me this for the time being and I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked. The light scent is barely noticeable which is a definite plus since I'm sensitive to strong smelling products. This will be a new staple in my everyday after shower routine. My only gripe i'm not totally in love with the pump still, it's kinda wasteful that some product doesn't get all swiped up leaving it to cake over or you continuously swiping to pick all the product up.
Janine G.
Secaucus, NJ
I'm disappointed in this product. I typically use olay products for their creams and moisturizers however, this product feathers and flakes when I apply it to my face. I'm left looking like I dabbed and linty cloth everywhere. I then have to take a slightly wet towel and wipe away the "flakes" and basically removing the cream.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I was a little iffy spending almost $30 on a drugstore cream, but it was totally worth it. Some people reported breaking out with this product, but I didn't experience that. It made my face super smooth and soft. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Jessica A.
This was actually considered a splurge item for me and I'm so glad I bought it! I tend to stay away from facial creams as I have sensitive skin but this doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. It is so soft and feels wonderful. I'll definitely be sticking to this in the future!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia , PA
I tried a sample a while ago of this product because I thought that my skin needed extra hydration. I applied it one day and the next day I had a horrible breakout all over my face. I really don't know what happened, but I was in total shock!
Velvet F.
Frierson, LA
Its a nice thick hydrating cream just like i like but the hydration dosent really last long , i dont know if my skin is just super dry that i need to reapply moisturizer throughout the day or the product dosent last long .
Daniel V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
This product is used by both my mom and I. I have dry skin, both because I live in south Texas and because I take hot showers. It's definitely worth it and it's a good price. I'll keep buying this product.
Diadra H.
Bay Minette , Al
Does this really work? Not just for wrinkles but for an all around healthy, smooth face?
Will using Olay Regenerist make my pores bigger?
Denise  C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really work for wrinkles ?
Amy D.
Rocky Point, NY
Olay, Clinique or Estee Lauder?