Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack

Ready to give as a gift or to treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa-like treatment at home, this duo pack is invigorated with two anti-aging powerhouses in one set. Our Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream help provide visible results for brighter skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles starting on day 1. The anti-aging face cleanser with exfoliants deep cleans and gently exfoliates dead skin cells for spa-like prep for daily skincare. Skin is immediately smooth and refreshed. Micro-sculpting cream completes the treatment with a unique, moisture-binding formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II that instantly plumps and lifts skin cells. The advanced formula delivers anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to correct the look of deep wrinkles and improve skin’s texture and elasticity. It’s the perfect way to achieve fully hydrated, ageless skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack!
Pleasantville, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay Advanced Anti-Aging Duo Pack is a wonderful skin care routine for #agedefying seeking #mature individuals. The detoxifing pore scrub is not harsh at all. The scrub does have a bit of a fragrance but not over powering at all. The micro-sculpting cream moisturizer is a wonderful product. Notice a tightening in the neck region and along the smile lines. The only con with the jar moisturizer is that it was full (may a lil over half full) which was a disappointmenr because it ran out before the cleanser. Would recommend but would also state the fact was not enough moisturizer in my opinion.
Agawam, MA
Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this products about a year ago and I can honestly say this is an absolutely amazing pack I love how much my skin has improved since I began using this
Excelente producto con una calidad absolutamente excelente y el mejor precio en la ciudad. Me encanta el acabado y la textura, pero el tiempo de uso y el aroma parecen desvanecerse rápidamente.
Esto no puede ser bien en comparación con otras marcas. Esta marca sin duda siempre supera las expectativas 💯
Muy recomendable y recompraré
Muy recomendable y recompraré
Santa Rosa
Olay skin care anti-aging skin care duo pack is the right product for those of us who are reaching higher ages of life. Smoothing fine lines and wrinkles while leaving the face and waste your eyes in a pleasant looking package is what this product gave to me.
I tried a sample of Olay Regenerist for the first time and I instantly saw a change in my skin after using a few times. The wrinkles that are forming around my eyes are not as noticeable as before. I'll definitely keep using for better results.
Floral Park, NY
Highly moisturizing, leaves skin looking radiant. Very affordable and a little goes a long way. I’m only in my 20’s but it’s never too early to start using anti-aging products; Olay offers some of my favorites. Would highly recommend.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
Good product, I got this as a gift from a friend and it really worked well for her so when I received it, i tried it and it did the job. Definitely going to keep buying this product in the future. Really recommend.
Great product works really good. Makes my skin feel very soft. It's expensive but worth the money.. it's  very effective I've noticed a difference under my eyes where most my lines are.  I think it's very high dollar cream for a fair price. I would recommend this product
 love this only skin care advanced antiaging skincare dual pack is absolutely amazing and my skin it feels nice and soft and smells great I am very happy with this product it is a very affordable I do you have into recommend you try this product is very well worth every penny that you spend on it.very clean and soft
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Olay for an awesome over the counter skin care line that is effective, proven, loved, and worth the price! I’ve used Olay for years and always get compliments on looking way younger than I am. Shhh!Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Trial Size

Looking for your answer?