Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack

Ready to give as a gift or to treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa-like treatment at home, this duo pack is invigorated with two anti-aging powerhouses in one set. Our Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream help provide visible results for brighter skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles starting on day 1. The anti-aging face cleanser with exfoliants deep cleans and gently exfoliates dead skin cells for spa-like prep for daily skincare. Skin is immediately smooth and refreshed. Micro-sculpting cream completes the treatment with a unique, moisture-binding formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II that instantly plumps and lifts skin cells. The advanced formula delivers anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to correct the look of deep wrinkles and improve skin’s texture and elasticity. It’s the perfect way to achieve fully hydrated, ageless skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack!
San Antonio, TX
OlY skin care regeneration advance anti aging skin care duo is my favorite it is so hydrated and moisture gets the only bad this is it frying oil but other that it is an amazing product and I wil continue to buy them !
Jonesboro
Purchased at: Target
Love it! Makes you soon so soft and smooth it goes hours feeling so smooth and refreshing!Olay is a guarantee use product from .I will always continue to use Olay because of the product my skin is not dry anymore !
Is a good product for me, i like how my face feels after i used it an i been noticing some changes in my face the wrincles dont go away but they become softer and with the days you can see them less.
This was my first try at antiaging products. I like this one and feel that it did improve my face but am not crazy about the fragrance .but I understand I am not the target consumer.
Holland Ohio
I use it morning and night. It actually makes it easier to apply my makeup in the morning and helps with removing it at night. I am not positive as of yet if it is working as far as wrinkles go but i know it makes my face feel great.
Hartsville, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Olay has always been a staple product for me. It's a decent price and decent cream. My skin always feels amazing after using it. I feel like it does what it says it does.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this product for over a year know and have noticed a difference in my skin. It has gotten softer and some of the fine lines have disappeared. Great product.
This product is okay, not much that I love or hate about it. It didn’t leave a film layer on my skin afterwards which is nice but didn’t do much for me personally.
Vermilion, OH
it was a good thing i like it alot and i think that is is good cheap and stuff like that since it is a olay prodect it is like really good and it will be good for you when you but it in a store or something like that insce it is cheap and stuff like that ya a
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good fir the skin started making difference as soon as I put it on on my skin. I would highly recommend it for all the ladies out there who are looking for extra radiance and glow on the skin. Really nice product.

Looking for your answer?