Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack

Ready to give as a gift or to treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa-like treatment at home, this duo pack is invigorated with two anti-aging powerhouses in one set. Our Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream help provide visible results for brighter skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles starting on day 1. The anti-aging face cleanser with exfoliants deep cleans and gently exfoliates dead skin cells for spa-like prep for daily skincare. Skin is immediately smooth and refreshed. Micro-sculpting cream completes the treatment with a unique, moisture-binding formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II that instantly plumps and lifts skin cells. The advanced formula delivers anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to correct the look of deep wrinkles and improve skin’s texture and elasticity. It’s the perfect way to achieve fully hydrated, ageless skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack!
Great product with absolutely great quality and the best pricing in town. Love the finish and texture but the wear time and scent seems to fade away fast. This can’t be well compared to other brands. This brand without a doubt always surpasses expectations 💯 Highly recommended and I will repurchase.
Obsessedddd with their wipes, it removes make up so smoothly and leave your skin fresh. What's best is its anti-anging and that's what I am mostly concern about
I love how smooth my skin feels after I use this.  it has a nice scent and it feels good on my face. This product makes my fine lines disappear.
Perfect for aging skin and wrinkles. I use it at nights sometime for dry skin and wake up with renewed skin that feels smooth and moisturized
This is a great product for women over thirty five. The results were amazing my face looks so much younger and fresh. Truly loved it.
Salmiya, Kuwait
Reduces Dark Spots. Radiant & Glowing Skin. Complete Complexion Guide. Overnight Protection. Anti Ageing Solution. Fairer Skin.
10900 NW. 21st, unit 230 Miami, Florida, 33172-2006, casillero 101146
Exelente es una de mis marcas favoritas y una de las que mas confianza le tengo para poner en mi rostro, yo lo recomiendo 100%
I uses it to refresh my face from make up and moisturize it it.. Also it make my skin fresh and moisturized.. I like it alot.
Naga City
I love this product because it prevent your skin from aging. It also give your skin hydration and makes your skin refreshed
Wish I had this sooner then later love the kind care u get on ur skin makes u feel good and free without any push backs

Looking for your answer?