Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack

Ready to give as a gift or to treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa-like treatment at home, this duo pack is invigorated with two anti-aging powerhouses in one set. Our Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Cleanser and Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream help provide visible results for brighter skin and reduced appearance of wrinkles starting on day 1. The anti-aging face cleanser with exfoliants deep cleans and gently exfoliates dead skin cells for spa-like prep for daily skincare. Skin is immediately smooth and refreshed. Micro-sculpting cream completes the treatment with a unique, moisture-binding formula with Amino-Peptide Complex II that instantly plumps and lifts skin cells. The advanced formula delivers anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into the skin’s surface to correct the look of deep wrinkles and improve skin’s texture and elasticity. It’s the perfect way to achieve fully hydrated, ageless skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Advanced Anti-Aging Cleanser and Moisturizer Duo Pack!
Oklahoma City, OK
Having ageless skin is important to me. #OlayRegenerist products help me achieve reduced lines and wrinkles.
St Clairsvle, OH
Love!!! Affordable and effective. No need to spend a fortune. My go to product. Purchase at local drug store.
Kenner, LA
Iike this rellay good i love it ...... It is perfect before makeup... It is skin care to your face......
Fraser
Purchased at: Sephora
I was disappointed in this product. Not worth the money. Did not work well for me. I would not reccomend.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great price. Smells wonderful. Works like a dream. Face was so smooth and fresh. Easybto find in stores.
Anti-aging is so important for your skin.I really liked this product...smells good to. Effectively works
Greenup, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Feels amazing on my skin! I love this product so much. Would buy again and I was happy with the price.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this product, keeps my skin feeling great, refreshed and smooth. I also do not break out from it.
Already reviewed this- it is an ok product but not great. I would definitely recommend this to a friend
miami
Great at skin care and moisturizing moisturizer so I highly recommend trust me ! I recommend

Looking for your answer?