Olay Regenerist 60th Anniversary Limited Edition Intensive Repair Treatment, 1 fl oz

BY OLAY

Karen T.
Keeping myself to look young isn't hard with Olay Regenerist. Now I look five years younger than my age. Even my father tried this and it worked for him. Now I always buy 2 tubes.
how i.
Brooklyn
I bought this as soon as it came out. I loved using it i used it everyday. Only because it’s limited edition it came out a little pricey. But I would do anything to get another one of these. It helped my face so much and I feel like it should be sold in all stores I ended up going to sephora to get this product.
Katherine I.
Warner Robins
I don't personally use this product but my mom does and she loves it. I think she gets it at walgreens. Absolutely wonderful she has noticed great improvement in her skin. I don't think she has been able to glow this much ever in her life! Once I get older I will get this to help my aging spots
Randi W.
Huntsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really was not for me. I feel like I paid too much money for this product. For me, I did not notice a difference in my skin. The consistency was a good quality and didn't leave a tacky or sticky feeling after use. My biggest problem was just that I didn't notice a difference.
Reva P.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this limited edition seruim! I'm still young but I have smile lines! I got this product for a great price at CVS! It's a small tube but it last a long time! This was my first time purchasing but I will purchase again! The packaging is great. I would recommend this product
Xela L.
Savage, MN
As someone who struggles with the appearance of their skin this is a great product. After a few days you will begin to notice an admirable difference in your skin. This product is affordable and definetly works if used consistently i would reccomend
Liz G.
Greensboro, NC
I am still fairly young but my grandmother in her 60s looks like she's in her 40s! She has always said it was because of Olays moisturizer which she started using when she was in her 20s.

I purchased this particular product to aid in diminishing my laugh lines and forehead wrinkles
Virginia S.
Honea Path
I have used this product among a lot of other Olay products. Love all of them. A little pricey but product goes a long way. I usually purchase at Walmart. All Olay products are very gentle to your skin.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product and highly recommend it to others. I got mine at Walgreens for about $10.00 to $15.00 bucks with a coupon. I've really enjoyed it and now after over a weeks use the results are amazing...