Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth O.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Brooke H.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Wendy O.

BY OLAY

Penetrates into the wrinkle surface to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and length. Creates a micro-bonding network that seals in moisturizer to regenerate skin's appearance, and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles all day.

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Purchased at: CVS
This product is absolutely amazing. I mean it's spackle for your wrinkles ( or pores which is why i tried it). At almost 30 dollars, I thought Olay is a little expensive for the brand and it's trademark drugstore branding but I had read this would really alleviate my pores anxiety so I bought it. I was impressed to see it is a large amount for the price and after using it once and seeing how small amount it takes to mask imperfections, I tend to say it's probably a better value than i initially thought. I used it on my forehead, nose, under my nose and my cheeks directly next to my noise. Less than a dime sized amount covered all my target areas beautifully. I apply a dab on those areas and then tap it in and around to blend and cover and the transformation was amazing. You couldn't see my pores at allm it completely blurred them. Any other imperfections like minor redness, small bump etc was gone to. This completely gives me a pretty flawless face to carry on with. Why 3 stars then? It feels so dang bad I can't use it. Idk what is making it peel but after I apply this, next item applied starts forming peel spots and my face looks patchy and if anyone knows what I can do to fix this please because I really love this product but other than using it when I go without makeup (which is rare) this will be collecting dust until I figure out the problem
Insta M.
Brook Park
I have fine lines near my eyes. I used this product for several weeks and didn't see any change in my wrinkles. It did act nicely as a eye primer for my eye makeup.
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
Ive been using this for a few weeks now and havent noticed any changes. The packaging is boring and cheap but its not a “high end” brand so thats not a shocker. If i keep using and see results i would recommend it because its cheap and (maybe) works
Thel G.
High Point, NC
AMAZING!!!  Olay has always been a staple beauty brand in my family, from my grandmother and mother to me. They've really done it this time with the 30 second wrinkle filler.  It's a game changer!!  With aging skin, I'm doing whatever I can to combat the inevitable wrinkles and this stuff does it.  I have some smile lines that are starting to form (saddest of sad faces) but this truly has helped to minimize them.  It works like a dream under makeup!  Love this stuff!
Melanie J.
Greensburg , PA
I have used this product a few time. I like that it does seem to smooth out my eye wrinkles, I also tried this on my forehead. A little goes a long way. It was not sticky and not too thick. I like that it felt smooth when applied. It made my make up appear a little smoother as well. i would recommend giving this a try.
Sara L.
Parker, CO
I've used a few different wrinkle fillers and still haven't found the best product. This one was on the better end of things but it still left the white powdery residue after it dried. I even tried applying less but still happened. It did plump up my skin significantly but it was not long lasting. Still cheaper than botox and my husband tells me he can't even notice the white residue once I get my makeup on.
Amy W.
Salem, MA
I really like this product, along with the whole regenerist line. It is very creamy and thick and a little bit goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. In the morning my face felt so much better after just one use. Also there are visible results in just a short span of time. I definitely recommend this line.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I feel like this product definitely does what it says it'll do but for the amount of product and as drugstore brand, there isn't enough product in the package. Avon has a dupe for this that works the same with a more affordable price.
Wendy B.
I read alot of reviews before making the decision to buy this product. I decided to give it a shot. BIG MISTAKE!! Very strong perfume odor when I applied. 5 minutes later, my skin was burning & itching. My face stayed red, like I was sunburned, for about 5 days. I retured it to the store & will never purchase again!
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
I bought Olay's 30 second wrinkle filler and I like it! It definitely met my expectations and was packaged very nicely with a good look. Bought at my local CVS and immediately had to go try. Works like it says, 30 seconds! Those darn stress wrinkles on my forehead were nearly nonexistent! Definitely recommend
Jessica F.
Is this good for sensitive skin? What are some benefits of this product ?
How long does it last and does it give you the dry tight skin feeling?
Jessica W.
Hueytown, AL
Wanting to try this. How well does it actually work?
Jennifer L.
Hannah M.
Okay so has anyone used either this product or another anti-aging Olay product that they can stand by? I haven't heard a lot of positive things and I am curious!

Amazon