Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Wendy O.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Brooke H.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY OLAY #71 in Anti-Aging

Penetrates into the wrinkle surface to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and length. Creates a micro-bonding network that seals in moisturizer to regenerate skin's appearance, and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles all day.

Buy on Amazon
Kori K.
Chicago
Ive been using this for a few weeks now and havent noticed any changes. The packaging is boring and cheap but its not a “high end” brand so thats not a shocker. If i keep using and see results i would recommend it because its cheap and (maybe) works
Jeanine W.
Florence
This product was a plus to me. It's hard for me to ever tell a difference in eye wrinkle treatments but this product worked well. Very effective and will definitely use again and recommend to others
Tori J.
Bloomfield, NJ
I️ thought this would have worked a little better than I️t actually did. I️ was sadly let down after using this for a few weeks but who knows, maybe after a month I️ would have seen some results. Will possibly try again.
sharnee h.
Nashville
I used this for about 3 months and seen a slight difference . I don't have many wrinkles but I give it a 3 because it keeps the skin hydrated and softened wrinkles
Thel G.
Greensboro, NC
AMAZING!!!  Olay has always been a staple beauty brand in my family, from my grandmother and mother to me. They've really done it this time with the 30 second wrinkle filler.  It's a game changer!!  With aging skin, I'm doing whatever I can to combat the inevitable wrinkles and this stuff does it.  I have some smile lines that are starting to form (saddest of sad faces) but this truly has helped to minimize them.  It works like a dream under makeup!  Love this stuff!
Sara L.
Parker, CO
I've used a few different wrinkle fillers and still haven't found the best product. This one was on the better end of things but it still left the white powdery residue after it dried. I even tried applying less but still happened. It did plump up my skin significantly but it was not long lasting. Still cheaper than botox and my husband tells me he can't even notice the white residue once I get my makeup on.
Amy W.
Salem, MA
I really like this product, along with the whole regenerist line. It is very creamy and thick and a little bit goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. In the morning my face felt so much better after just one use. Also there are visible results in just a short span of time. I definitely recommend this line.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
I feel like this product definitely does what it says it'll do but for the amount of product and as drugstore brand, there isn't enough product in the package. Avon has a dupe for this that works the same with a more affordable price.
Melanie J.
Greensburg, PA
I have used this product a few time. I like that it does seem to smooth out my eye wrinkles, I also tried this on my forehead. A little goes a long way. It was not sticky and not too thick. I like that it felt smooth when applied. It made my make up appear a little smoother as well. i would recommend giving this a try.
Wendy B.
I read alot of reviews before making the decision to buy this product. I decided to give it a shot. BIG MISTAKE!! Very strong perfume odor when I applied. 5 minutes later, my skin was burning & itching. My face stayed red, like I was sunburned, for about 5 days. I retured it to the store & will never purchase again!
Jessica F.
Is this good for sensitive skin? What are some benefits of this product ?
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
Wanting to try this. How well does it actually work?
How long does it last and does it give you the dry tight skin feeling?
Hannah M.
Okay so has anyone used either this product or another anti-aging Olay product that they can stand by? I haven't heard a lot of positive things and I am curious!
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I have fine lines between my eyebrows and on my forehead. When I put on foundation, the foundation goes in the creases which makes my wrinkles SO noticeable. Does this product stop that from happening? Also, I have sensitive skin and tend to break out easily. Will this cause me to break out?