Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Wendy O.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Brooke H.Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY OLAY

Penetrates into the wrinkle surface to immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and length. Creates a micro-bonding network that seals in moisturizer to regenerate skin's appearance, and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles all day.

Buy on Amazon
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
I have been using this line of Olay for years!!!! And I love it! Was looking for a primer to prevent my foundation from creasing in my laugh lines & between my eyes. This works great for these uses, better than various primers I've tried, both budget & high-end. Prolongs my makeup wear, & love that it has peptides for an added benefit. I have combo to oily skin, & this has a nice matte finish & sinks in quickly. I don't have a problem with it flaking. Foundation breaks down on my nose with other primers after a 15 hour work day, but this primer keeps my makeup intact. I also use a setting spray at the end of my routine. The tube has lasted a long time for me, as I don't need much product. Olay products tend to break out my acne-prone skin, but no problems with this primer!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly I can say I do have some wrinkles but not many since I am only 19, But I do have some wrinkles, I'm a working mom who's going to school right now so it's understandable, and let me tell you this product works for me like a charm!! The only wrinkles I have are in my forehead which is the worst place to have them and this fills them life nothing, it's literally like magic! I honestly think that this product only works when you only have some wrinkles to fill in but you'll never know unless you try
Debbie Z.
Debbie Z.
Mount Olive, NC
This product seems to work well. Not perfect though. Imagine a scratch in your wall and you had to fill it. Kind of the same thing. However, when applying foundation, use a light touch to those areas or you will pull some of the product out of your "spackled" areas. I use my finger, instead of the applicator. It seems to work better that way, at least for me. You can go back & retouch and pat back down, most of the time. It sure looks better after using the product, than the deep wrinkles!
Rane C.
Rane C.
Olay Regenerist 30 Second Wrinkle Filler Treatment is part of my everyday routine. This is 30 seconds of my day that I have not skipped in 3 years. I have 3 children and my wrinkles (mostly around my eyes) have not been very nice to me. I apply Olay Regenerist first thing jn the morning as part of my routine. My wrinkles and blemishes disapear! I then proceed to use my makeup and everyday cosmetics. Thank you olay!
I recently tried this product because I have been noticing a deep wrinkle between my eyebrows and I needed a product I trusted and knew would work. And Olay did not disappoint. Within a couple days of using this product I noticed the wrinkle begin to fade. I now swear by this product. The only con with this product is it is a bit on the pricey side but it is well worth the price. It is amazing.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Punta Gorda , FL
This works really well, it started working for me in a matter of only a couple days, if I had to tell anyone who is working against age and fighting the wrinkles this is the products that I would suggest, I really love the Olay face products! I highly recommend Olay as part of everyone's night time routine as well as morning, I really wouldn't recommend anything other than these products.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I had gotten a sample of this in the mail. It was a very small sample less than 1oz. However I really liked the product and would be willing to try and use it more but for me the cost is what keeps me from buying it. With 3 teen boys the extra money for special creams for myself just isn't there. But for someone with the extra funds available I would say give it a try.
Erika O.
Erika O.
San Marcos, TX
The price is totally worth it. I've found myself seeing nearly INSTANT results from this when I use it on the area under my eyes or near the crows fee at the corner of my eyes. It's a quick product and it lasts throughout the whole day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to get rid of those small problem areas in a quick instant!
Jesus A.
Jesus A.
I had gave my mom this for Christmas not knowing what it was she had always been complaining about wrinkles and after I heard that she loved it I had to try it out my self I had scars neer my eye and this actually worked it helped me because wearing makeup you don't want it to creas at all and if I do say so myself it's better that Botox.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
I use this around my eyes and mouth and it makes such a difference. I can see it fills in those little wrinkles that we seem to focus on especially when our makeup goes on. This product gives me that boost I'm looking for and my makeup looks so much better with the improvement of the wrinkles. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Is this good for sensitive skin? What are some benefits of this product ?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
Wanting to try this. How well does it actually work?
How long does it last and does it give you the dry tight skin feeling?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Okay so has anyone used either this product or another anti-aging Olay product that they can stand by? I haven't heard a lot of positive things and I am curious!
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I have fine lines between my eyebrows and on my forehead. When I put on foundation, the foundation goes in the creases which makes my wrinkles SO noticeable. Does this product stop that from happening? Also, I have sensitive skin and tend to break out easily. Will this cause me to break out?