BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Age-defying Night Cream Intensively Hydrates Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Its Unique Skin Energising Technology Renews Skin's Youthful Look While You Sleep. After The First Use The Skin Is Intensively Hydrated Overnight. Night After Night The Skin Looks Beautifully Re-energised, Firmed And Lifted.

Aqua, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Carnosine, Soluble Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C12-13 Pareth-3, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polyethylene, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

How did you like Olay Reginerest? Did it help with your fine lines and wrinkles? Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
I’m looking for a cream that’ll help with fine line and wrinkles. I have oily skin so I’d prefer something that wouldn’t make it worst. Would these creams be good for me?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Dale G.
Ma
Love this and all my "Red Regenerist" products. I buy many different Olay products, repeatedly. They work!
Tessa P.
manchester, greater manchester
Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream uploaded by Tessa P.
It’s a fine moisturiser and doesn’t irritate, but I noticed nothing in terms of anti ageing powers. And the price has gone up a lot over the years, with more competition. So a fine 3 stars as a decent cream, but nothing special.
Hayley A.
Sheffield
I love the fragrance of this cream. It feels luxurious and nourishing. It absorbs quickly and is hydrating. My skin feels soft and supple and my fine lines look minimised [product:olay-regenerist-3-point-treatment-cream]
chelsea H.
Great moisturiser however is on the thick side. Left my face feeling smoother & much more radiant! Feels great on the skin & smells good!
Alexandra A.
OMG this is my favorite cream EVER! Pure luxury on the skin, leaves it flawless and the smell is to die for! love love love