Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream uploaded by Lyndsey B.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Age-defying Night Cream Intensively Hydrates Skin And Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines & Wrinkles. Its Unique Skin Energising Technology Renews Skin's Youthful Look While You Sleep. After The First Use The Skin Is Intensively Hydrated Overnight. Night After Night The Skin Looks Beautifully Re-energised, Firmed And Lifted.

Aqua, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Carnosine, Soluble Collagen, Elastin, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, C12-13 Pareth-3, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Laureth-7, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Citric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Polyethylene, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream
  • "HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!!! Since I have acne prone skin, and sometimes the product that I use for acne dries out my face, I used this and my skin wasn't as dry as it was before. This cream is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel so nice and soft. It is kinda of pricy but honestly worth it." in 5 reviews
Natalie E.
It was a bit too heavy for me. I would never be able to wear ot during the day but i find that it is perfect for at night when i want to wear a cream that works a little deeper than my normal moisteriser.
shayna scott s.
united states
I love the smell and texture of it however I don't really like using it all over my face. Maybe it is actually meant as an eye cream but that's where I tend to apply it
Angela H.
I have a major love for Olay products because that's all I can remember my mom using when I was younger and she had flawless skin. When I started dabbling in skincare quite naturally Olay was one of the first brands I reached for and I haven't been disappointed. Olay creams leave my skin soft and supple. I don't experience any breakouts or irritation. I highly recommend this cream.
Anera B.
Brunswick, OH
I received this in a VoxBox to try. I was super excited to try it and truly was expecting results based on the reviews. I used it religiously (because I wanted results) but didn't see a difference. It definitely helped to moisturize but I didn't see any changes in my lines. I was really hoping this worked because it's way more affordable than the other products. Oh well.
Samantha N.
Orlando
I love this product! It is so hydrating and feels nice on the skin. I bought it at Sams Club and I have been using it steadily for a month. I love it as an overnight cream. I would recommend it to others. I still haven't seen any major results yet in my skin but it's only been a month.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Everyone, their mum and their nans have this amazing product. I love putting this on every day before my makeup to brighten my eyes. (My eyes aren't bad at all, they're very youthful, but I like bright eyes) I highly recommend!
Britney H.
Saint Petersburg, FL
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE PRODUCT!!!
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
This cream is a nice daily moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin. I used it nightly for about three month because my mom had purchased it, and my skin looked smooth, however I do have oily skin, and it was too heavy for me to continue to use.
Jarely L.
I actually use this every night and morning.Its very moisturizing and it leaves your skin firm but at the same time very soft. When I first stumbled upon it I thought it wasn't going to be as affective but It worked wonders.
Amber V.
I do like this moisturizer, but I don't necessarily see any change to my skin. I've been using it for months and just feel like it's maintaining, but not improving the quality of my skin.

back