BY OLAY

Help Reclaim The Lifted Look Of Your Youth In Just 14 Days 14 Individual Doses For An Intensive&Nbsp;Intervention To Your Normal Skincare Routine Tubes Shown (On Box) Are Actual Size.&Nbsp; Includes 7 Tubes Of Each Phase. Looking Reclaim The Lifted Look Of Your Youth?&Nbsp; Some Ladies Resort To Drastic Procedures Like A Face Lift, But You Don't Have To Go To A Doctor To Get A Significantly Lifted Look.&Nbsp; It's Time For An Intervention With New Olay Regenerist 14 Day Skin Intervention.&Nbsp; While It Won't Give You The Same Results As A Surgical Face Lift, You Will Experience A Lifted Look In Just 14 Days. This Concentrated Formula With Peptide-B3 Complex Penetrates And Hydrates To Significantly Firm And Reduce The Appearance Of Wrinkles.&Nbsp; In Just 14 Days You Will Experience A Stronger Skin Structure As&Nbsp;The Intensely Hydrating System Improves Skin's Moisture Barrier. Renew Your Lifted Look Throughout The Year With An Intensive Intervention Every Three Months. Phase 1 Days 1-7 Of This Intervention Are Specially Formulated To Ignite The Cellular Regeneration Within Skin's Surface, Infusing Your Skin With Repairing Moisture And An Olay Peptide - B3 Complex. Phase 2 Days 8 -14 Contain A High Concentration Of An Olay Peptide - B3 Complex.&Nbsp; Wrinkles Are Filled With Polishing Micro-Powders And Hydrating Moisture Improves Skin's Structure As You Experience A Lifted Look To Your Skin. Questions? 1-800-960-7925 Olay.Com Product Ingredients: Phase 1:&Nbsp; Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4**, Tocopheryl Acetate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Petrolatum, Allantoin, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Sodium Pca, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Peg 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Peg 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg 100 Stearate, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Blue 1, Red 40. Phase 2:&Nbsp; Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, C13 - 14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Dimethiconol, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Titanium Dioxide, Peg 100 Stearate, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Yellow 5, Red 40. *Vitamin B3, **Amino-Peptide see more...

Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this product because I had a lot of breakouts and even was feeling my skin to be oily. After the treatment my face was really fresh and natural. Definitely way beyond my expectations and would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a nice fresh face look.
YOUTUBE: S.
Greenwood, MS
This product is everything to me I love a nice skin product. It's very effective you'll will love it as much as I do . It's very gentle on your skin it's not harsh at all . I bought this product at my local Walmart . Yes I would recommend it to all my female friends .
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Brittany W.
Firm but doesnt leave the skin too dry, so id say its pretty gentle. It reduced the sight of my wrinkles in 2 weeks which is amazing !! Thanks to this, i love the he skin im in ! 2 thumbs up for sure !
Cherish M.
Theodore, AL
Love love loveee! Bought just to try and ended up loving it so much went back for more. Now I can't live without it. Used as an everyday product. Highly recommend.
Lisa F.
Hilo
I was skeptical to try this product since 14 days seemed too good to be true! By day 3 I could already feel a difference in my face. After one week I was hooked! 2 weeks later and I don't know that I'll ever use another product like this! I'll be telling all my friends about this one!
lashani a.
virginia beach
I love this product. I'm really supportive on skincare and I recommend this. Nice packing. This is gentle. I'm in love. The price is reasonable. Plz buy a life saver. I recommend everyone to buy it. Five stars
trudy c.
Bangor, PA
Works great! Helps to clear skin and make smooth. Really great product and would recommend to anyone. It cleans deep to make sure it's getting every 'nook and cranie' of skin.
It goes on smooth. Its a very light serum and doesn't leave a greasy film. It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Stephanie 👪.
East Providence
Great product. I used the product for the full 2 weeks but I was seeing results by the end of the first week. My skin felt moisturized and fresh.