Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu

Hit “Refresh” on your skincare routine. Discover all the benefits of a super-hydrating serum in a unique, easy-to-apply stick form. Use our Refreshing Serum Stick before your moisturizer and makeup routine. It glides on easily, instantly giving your skin potent hydration, leaving it refreshed, revitalized and radiant. Our formula is super-concentrated with moisture-trapping ingredients. Vitamin B3 helps your skin retain moisture to keep it seriously hydrated. Sake Kasu, known for containing amino acids and antioxidants, helps invigorate your skin. And with our Serum Stick’s glide-on-the-go form, you can take it with you anywhere, so you can get that glow wherever you go.

Is it good for oily skin ?
Does it feel heavy on skin ?
How often should you use this if you have combination skin?
Start your review of Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu!
Cedartown , GA
I wanted to give this product a fair shake and try it for a few weeks before posting a review. This is the second product I received in my #olay voxbox. I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes so I didn't want to make a hasty decision about whether or not I liked the product. ANYWAY.. thank you @olay and @influenster for sending me these products complimentary to try! *DISCLAIMER* THIS REVIEW READS SIMILAR TO MY REVIEW ON THE OLAY RETINOL SERUM BECAUSE MY OPINION ON CERTAIN ASPECTS IS THE SAME. HOWEVER THIS REVIEW IS CUSTOMIZED TO MY OPINION OF THE SERUM STICK. I LOVE skincare and any opportunity I get to try new skincare is a win for me! That being said, this products price tag is a little pricey for a drugstore product. I feel like people who opt to buy drugstore skincare should have a drugstore price to go along with it. The reason I say this is because there is amazing skincare that, in my opinion works better for me, and is available for less than $10.00 online. The ordinary has great skincare, good molecules has great skincare.. both brands offer skincare for less than $10.00. I am a woman on a budget. I have a teenage son and a middle school aged daughter, I work for the state and go to school full time.. my wallet is sparse. PRODUCT REVIEW-MY OPINION: This product did not wear well under my makeup. When putting it on, I was super excited because it did not feel heavy or greasy, but after a couple of hours I felt like I was wearing a mask. My makeup felt heavy and gross. I could not WAIT to wash my face. I decided that MAYBE I should try the product under my makeup without a primer, but I still ended up with the same result. I also tried to use it with a more matte foundation, but I wasn't impressed with that either and my makeup still did not sit well on my skin. This product isn't something I would repurchase, however I believe someone with dry skin may enjoy it.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this product! It's so soft and glides across the skin while NEVER tugging at the more sensitive areas in the face. I was genuinely surprised how easily this glided across my face while also not melting away and wasting product (I don't know why I had preconceived notions that this would behave like a deodorant stick for your face lol OH HOW WRONG I WAS!) . I've used it quite a bit this past week and it still looks like I haven't even used it once because of how it keeps it shape and doesn't waste product. I don't typically like skincare products with fragrance in them but not only is it one of the last ingredients (meaning there's not much in it at all) and you can tell its a small amount because you can barely smell it and only if you essentially smash your nose into it lol when I did smell it though, I can assure you the SCENT IS AMAZING! It's a Very light, crisp, clean, natural, VERY SPA LIKE scent. More importantly, THIS HAS NOT MADE ME BREAK OUT AT ALL (in fact, its done the opposite thanks to the BHA in it) I get extremely intense migraines easily and the "barely there" scent in this has NOT triggered a migraine at all. I think my favorite thing about this is that it's quick, easy, and doesn't get product all over my hands. I'm really grateful to have received this free of cost, with that said I am a normal consumer just like everyone else and no amount of free products in the world can sway my opinion, so it goes without saying that these opinions are my own and are true. I really genuinely like this serum stick, I think it's better than a lot of high end skincare and I can't wait to keep using this and seeing the long term results.
Mcpherson, KS
Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu uploaded by Alexandra W.
I received the Olay Serum Voxbox free to try from Influenster. It included Olay Retinol 24 Serum and the Olay Pressed Serum Stick with/ Sake Kasu. I gave myself two weeks to test them both out, using each product four times, twice per week. I used the Retinol 24 Serum at night and the Pressed Serum stick the morning after. My before and after picture is based on both products and I believe the Retinol made more difference. I created a separate review that focuses on the Retinol 24 Serum and will focus on the Pressed Serum Stick in this review. Unlike the Retinol, the Pressed Serum Stick doesn't seem to cause a permanent change in my skin's appearance, instead just a temporary moisture and brightness while it is on, similar to a moisturizer. The smell of this product is very strong, but it is a very nice scent, almost floral. The moisture feels really nice on my skin, but it is somewhat thick when compared to a moisturizer. I like the thickness, I think it helps the product stay better and last longer, but it almost makes me feel like I'm wearing a foundation. While I have it on I feel like my skin looks brighter and healthier and perhaps if I used it more the effects might last longer and be more noticeable. There are no adverse effects. It is an overall lovely product and I enjoy it.
Dry / Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Vancleave, MS
Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu uploaded by Bryana W.
I was excited to try this when I received it in my voxbox. I tested it on my hand before I put it on my face and it absorbs nicely. It smells very Floral which I'm not fond of. I like the idea of my serum being in a stick form rather than a messy fluid but this stick does not Glide easily it tugs rather hard on your skin which is not good on your face. It absorbs quickly on my face and the fragrance dissipated rather quickly. I have very oily skin and this only exacerbated it. After about 2 hours of wearing this BP was giving me phone calls asking if they could drill on my face. I use this product for a solid week and a half if not two. While I think this was a good idea in theory I don't think the execution or formula was right. I received this product for free for review purposes from influenster. #voxbox #Olay #influenster
Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Springfield, MO
First off, I have oily/sensitive/acne prone skin and am always looking for skincare products to help provide my skin moisture without breakouts and help even my skin texture and reduce pigmentation of acne scars. This stick from Olay has some interesting ingredients that I was not familiar with. From what I have researched, the sake kasu is used to help reduce pigmentation. The B3 is known to help with pore minimization and overall moisture. So far, after using this product every other day for 2 weeks I can say it hasnt broken me out and it does provide a nice amount of moisture to the skin without feeling greasy. I use this in the mornings and can apply makeup nicely on top of the serum. My downsides to this product would be the applicator. I'm not a fan of stick serums as it doesnt seem very hygienic to me. Since I do struggle with acne, rubbing this stick on my face makes me nervous that bacteria will transfer easily. Its not a serum that spreads easily and once you rub it on the area it doesnt really move around. I will continue using this product for the next few weeks and see if I can get past this issue. If I think it is helping reduce my acne scarring then I will continue use. At this point I dont think I would purchase this product but would be interested more if it was a liquid dropper form.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Charlotte, NC
Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu uploaded by Adrianne W.
I have only used this serum stick for 2 days as I received it Saturday. I like the feel of it. For it to say “essence” and not leave a bunch of liquid on my skin when applied is a win. My skin looks super hydrated afterwards but I can’t say yet if it’s improved my skin’s overall natural appearance. The day I miss application usually tells all. The biggest decrease in stars actually comes from the scent. It’s strong. Or maybe my nose is just that sensitive. Anyway, it really smells like clean linen dryer sheets. The smell subsided after 10 minutes or so but it’s strong enough to be annoyed.
Combination / Fine Lines, Scarring
RADCLIFF, KY
So, I received this product free in the mail from influser to test and review. I didn't jump on here and write a review after one use. No, I tested this for a week!! In my opinion, I don't like this product! To be honest, I most likely will be throwing it away after this review. Yes, the packaging is nice but I don't like the stick. I know your face is to be clean when applying but how clean can this product stay after I rubbed it on my face. I guess I could use a brush/ sponge to apply it or wipe it off every time but that's besides the point. It's just not for me! The product also leaves my face very oily looking! Maybe, it's just skin type. I've wore it alone and it looked like I was sweating all day. I've wore it with primer, foundation and setting powder. My makeup didn't look or stay as well as it usally does. I thought at first I didn't rub it in well enough, so the second day I rubbed it in extra good. No Luck, still an oily mess! The other problem I have is the very strong perfume smell to it. I don't like that with any face product I use. To my surprise my face hasn't broke out!! I can't tell you what it does for my face because I can't stand it long enough to see!!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Carteret, NJ
I received this item complimentary from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. I was really excited to try this new serum stick from Olay, I’ve never applied a serum this way before. It’s not my favorite. I don’t feel it made much of a difference to my skin. The stick that I received was the “refreshing” serum, it is meant to refresh your skin. This is kind of confusing because it isn’t very specific on what the serum does. Automatically I thought it would be cooling which I was excited about but it isn’t cooling at all, actually, I read the hydrating serum stick is cooling! So I assume “refreshing the skin” is just about delivering vitamins. I will say it did bring a soft focus to the skin, it seemed to minimize the look of my pores when first applied. The feel is very soft when you rub it in with your fingers, almost primer-like. One thing I usually like about Olay products is the scents they use, but the scent for this serum stick was a bit strange. It wasn’t off-putting at all, just weird and I definitely didn’t love the scent. Overall, it’s an ok serum, and an interesting concept, but I have plenty of favorites that I wouldn’t give up for this one.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Billings, MT
Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu uploaded by Jessica G.
I was really interested in this stick, as I have been eyeing the masks and my go to for quick makeup is all in stick form... but this takes so so so many swipes as to render it almost a waste of time - not to mention money in the end. I have been using it since I received it and it’s already half gone, that’s how much it takes to have enough serum to “rub in”. That said, it is a glow boost and helps my primer go on that much cleaner. I do not know that I will buy again, but if it is on sale I would go for it! Received for review. #voxbox #olay
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Lakewood, WA
I received the Olay Refreshing Pressed Serum Stick with Vitamin B3 + Sake Kasu in an Influenster voxbox complimentary. I was really excited to try the serum stick hoping it would save me some time during my morning routine but it's just not cutting it. The serum stick glides easily on my face but I can't tell how much I used, you can't see it on your skin, and I it's so hard to rub in with your fingers. The fragrance is a little too strong for my liking. I haven't noticed much of a difference with my skin since using it. My powder sets the same with it versus my regular moisturizer so there hasn't been a difference there. I do feel slightly more oily towards the end of my day which I really haven't noticed in the past. It's a great concept but it's not something that I would purchase again and again. Olay has other moisturizers that I'd rather use during the day.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...