BY OLAY

Olay Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash: Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scent to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated The fresh scent of juicy nectarines

Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love this stuff leaves skin soft to the touch and does not take a lot and price was good the smell is amazing would recommend to family and friends.
Jen M.
I love this Body Wash I've been using it for about 2 years now i love every fragrance Olay has to offer right now I'm on invigorating champagne mango and white Ginger when it says vibrant fresh skin all day they are not lying I don't wear perfume but people always tell me whatever you're wearing is so strong and it smells so good and it's simply my body wash that last all day, I love it especially when i get out of the shower at night and get ready bed it fills my sheets with such a great fragrance. It doesn't make my body feel greasy or oily it makes me feel so fresh. I'm never leaving Olay.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash smells delicious! I like to change my scents by the seasons and this is perfect for summer! The mango scent is heavenly! My body still smells like it when I step out of the shower. I recommend this body wash to anyway looking for a yummy, summery scent! 4 stars only because I haven't used it enough to see if it leaves soapy residue (which I've found in other companies before)
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin extra soft. It also leaves my bathroom smelling great after I shower! I have been using it for a long time and will continue to, I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Toni D.
Ajax, ON
Smells great! Washes off clean with no residue. I don't find it's a bit drying, the vanilla and Shea Butter version are more nourishing. Good price point, I got 700mL bottle for $4 so quite a bit of product for the price. I would purchase again if on sale but not my first choice.
Amber W.
Odessa
Love love love this stuff it works so great. Definitely recommend this product. Most definitely need to try it
samantha m.
I am a sucker for olay products. they make your skin soft and the scents last a long time.
Areej S.
Fresno, CA
Olay is great brand for skin care and the other cleans stuff !! really love this product and the smells is really good !!!!!!!!!!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this body wash, but I have not repurchased it since I tried it the first time. I bought it I think at Walmart or Target. I used it up probably in a few months because I alternated with other body washes during that time. I liked the smell a lot!
Samantha R.
Cambridge, ON
Love this Olay Bodywash, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. The smell is awesome too
andrea q.