BY OLAY

Olay Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash: Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scent to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated The fresh scent of juicy nectarines

Buy on Amazon
Yasmin S.
This body wash is nice. It leaves your body feeling soft and tge smell is really nice.
Areej S.
Fresno, CA
Olay is great brand for skin care and the other cleans stuff !! really love this product and the smells is really good !!!!!!!!!!
Elizabeth K.
Chatham
Olay makes really good quality products. So far I have not been disappointed with anything I've gotten from them! This particular product is a great value because you only need a dime size of products per shower, so it lasts approximately 6 months!
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this body wash, but I have not repurchased it since I tried it the first time. I bought it I think at Walmart or Target. I used it up probably in a few months because I alternated with other body washes during that time. I liked the smell a lot!
samantha m.
I am a sucker for olay products. they make your skin soft and the scents last a long time.
Amber W.
Odessa
Love love love this stuff it works so great. Definitely recommend this product. Most definitely need to try it
andrea q.
Medley, FL
This body wash is an excellent product for cleansing and softening the skin. My daughter recommended it to me. I add jojoba oil to it for very soft, healthy skin. You can also try hazelnut oil or any of the other carrier oils. Some work better than others. (The jojoba is my hands-down favorite for softening skin and hair.)

I also pour this body wash into smaller bottles to use as hand soap -- again adding jojoba oil to it. I keep one bottle at the kitchen sink and one at the bathroom sink.

Although it has a very nice scent of its own, you can add lavender essential oil to it for an even lovelier fragrance -- or use your favorite scent.
Samantha R.
Cambridge, ON
Love this Olay Bodywash, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. The smell is awesome too
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This body wash is amazing the smell is really great and it was your eyes as my skin really nicely it doesn't leave it Oily or over dry my skin does not irritate and for the quality of this product the price is very good I highly recommend this product that we have sensitive skin.
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Champagne Mango & White Ginger. It leaves the skin hydrated not dry. The smell isn't too strong. I really like using Olay.
andrea q.