BY OLAY

Olay Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash: Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scent to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated The fresh scent of juicy nectarines

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Odessa
Love love love this stuff it works so great. Definitely recommend this product. Most definitely need to try it
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love this stuff leaves skin soft to the touch and does not take a lot and price was good the smell is amazing would recommend to family and friends.
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Olay is deff another one that's at the top of my list for body washes, if I'm not using dove or soft soap it's deff this one! The price for a bottle is a decent price, and a little goes a long way, it leaves my skin so soft and silky smooth!
Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
The smell of this body wash is what really sells it for me! It smells like you are biting into a fresh nectarine! When using it as a body was, it makes my skin super smooth! I also love to use this item to make bubble baths. I only pour about a quarter sized amount in and it makes A TON of bubbles. Not only does it make a ton of bubbles, they also keep the smell! The only thing that I have had issues with pertaining to this product is that it sometimes comes out watery. Other than that, it is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it!!
Mickie P.
This was a try just because.. I always use bath and body. But I was surprised this body wash was really soothing and felt good. I am very surprised at now I want to change. Will definitely be using this product from now on.
Clarissa M.
Mesa, AZ
It has a good sent. I like how well it spreads so you don't have to use as much, and I always feel clean after the the shower..
Tori K.
ocklawaha, FL
I LOVE this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin extra soft. It also leaves my bathroom smelling great after I shower! I have been using it for a long time and will continue to, I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have Champagne Mango & White Ginger. It leaves the skin hydrated not dry. The smell isn't too strong. I really like using Olay.
Sasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay is a very lovely brand, when I think olay I think classic and simple. I first tried this brand when I stayed at my grandmas and have now added this particular body wash to my top favorites because of the nectarine scent.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
This body wash is an excellent product for cleansing and softening the skin. My daughter recommended it to me. I add jojoba oil to it for very soft, healthy skin. You can also try hazelnut oil or any of the other carrier oils. Some work better than others. (The jojoba is my hands-down favorite for softening skin and hair.)

I also pour this body wash into smaller bottles to use as hand soap -- again adding jojoba oil to it. I keep one bottle at the kitchen sink and one at the bathroom sink.

Although it has a very nice scent of its own, you can add lavender essential oil to it for an even lovelier fragrance -- or use your favorite scent.
andrea q.