BY GENERIC

Olay Refreshing Nectarine Cleansing Body Wash: Deep-cleansing lather and fresh scent to awaken the senses Won't dry your skin, unlike regular soap, leaving it fresh and hydrated The fresh scent of juicy nectarines see more...

Morgan W.
Kingston, PA
The smell of this body wash is what really sells it for me! It smells like you are biting into a fresh nectarine! When using it as a body was, it makes my skin super smooth! I also love to use this item to make bubble baths. I only pour about a quarter sized amount in and it makes A TON of bubbles. Not only does it make a ton of bubbles, they also keep the smell! The only thing that I have had issues with pertaining to this product is that it sometimes comes out watery. Other than that, it is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it!!
Areej S.
Fresno, CA
Olay is great brand for skin care and the other cleans stuff !! really love this product and the smells is really good !!!!!!!!!!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
This body wash is an excellent product for cleansing and softening the skin. My daughter recommended it to me. I add jojoba oil to it for very soft, healthy skin. You can also try hazelnut oil or any of the other carrier oils. Some work better than others. (The jojoba is my hands-down favorite for softening skin and hair.)

I also pour this body wash into smaller bottles to use as hand soap -- again adding jojoba oil to it. I keep one bottle at the kitchen sink and one at the bathroom sink.

Although it has a very nice scent of its own, you can add lavender essential oil to it for an even lovelier fragrance -- or use your favorite scent.
Elizabeth K.
Oshawa, ON
Olay makes really good quality products. So far I have not been disappointed with anything I've gotten from them! This particular product is a great value because you only need a dime size of products per shower, so it lasts approximately 6 months!
Samantha R.
Cambridge, ON
Love this Olay Bodywash, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. The smell is awesome too
andrea q.