Olay Refreshing Nectarine Body Lotion uploaded by Shivangi K.Olay Refreshing Nectarine Body Lotion uploaded by Mona S.Olay Refreshing Nectarine Body Lotion uploaded by Mary F.

BY OLAY

Let the scent of ripe nectarines invigorate your senses, and get 24 hour moisture for incredibly soft skin with this deep hydrating body lotion.

How To Use:

Smooth over body to drench skin with rich moisture. An essential step after cleansing with Refreshing Nectarine body wash.

Water/EAU, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Russelia Equisetiformis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Persica Nectarina Fruit Extract, Yellow 10, Red 33.

• It does keep your skin extremely hydrated and it won't dr...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion actually help with dry skin or does it j...4 Answers
Olay Refreshing Nectarine Body Lotion
  • "A wonderful light smelling lotion. I really helps with dry skin with regular use. I have a bottle next to my sink." in 3 reviews
Mona S.
Lawrenceville
This lotion is one of my favorites. It penetrates my skin and leaves it feeling moisturized and amazingly scented. It smells peachy and tropical. It's not a sickly sweet, but a nice fruity sweet that's still powerful. I love it.
Kaisy J.
I really love this product. Seriously it's my go to every day lotion, it leaves your skin super soft and silky feeling. I would most definitely recommend. It's also convenient at a lot of places. The price isn't bad at all for the quality of this lotion.
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is magical and smells delicious! It helps combat dry skin without getting greasy. He price is fairly cheap compared to some other lotion brands. I got mine at Walmart or target!
Lexi R.
Carrollton, TX
I really love this body was I have been using it for years now. It has a great smell and your skin just feels awesome once you get out of the shower and the sent stays with you and leaves you smelling clean.
Kelsey P.
Lewisburg
Wonderful smell and affordable price. Put it on after I got out of the shower and it made my skin silky smooth to the touch. Have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it.
nancy d.
cold spring, mn
I absolutely love this lotion! I live in Minnesota and my skin was so dry after winter. With short season being around. the corner I needed to find something for my dry legs. I purchased this lotion, which I may add is reasonably priced. The first time I used it my skin soaked it up like a sponge. It does not leave a greasy feeling like some other brands and has a refreshing light fragrance. This lotion is AWESOME! I will definitely purchase again!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Olay body products. The lotion is reasonably priced, goes on smoothly and it feels great. Takes away dryness and I love the fragrance. There is no greasy feeling after applying to the skin. I will definitely purchase this again.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Olay is a very known brand and I honestly haven't had one bad experience with them. But I must say this lotion is amazing on my skin and I truly love the smell of nectarine! Very unique smell and makes my skin feel silky smooth and hydrated.
Michelle W.
Waretown, NJ
Love the way this product makes my legs feel after the shower. I always lather it right on as soon as I step out while my skin is still a little wet to really keep in the moisture. I would recommend this product.
Emily H.
I have to say that I loved the scent of this lotion, but I didn't find the results as lovely as the scent. I felt as if my hands were still dry within minutes of using the lotion. I was rather disappointed.
Holly R.
Sweet Home, OR
Does this lotion actually help with dry skin or does it just cover it up for a period of time. I have dry skin.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does keep your skin extremely hydrated and it won't dry out