BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
Refreshing Energy Refreshing Gel Foaming Cleanser

Olay Refreshing Energy Refreshing Gel Foaming Cleanser

A Refreshing Cleansing Gel For Mencreates A Rich Lather To Deeply Cleanse Skin & Eliminate Excess Oil & Dirtcontains Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Cucumber Extract & Mineral Essencesimproves Rough Skin & Uneven Skin's Toneleaves Skin Fresh, Clear, Smooth & Energizedperfect For Normal To Oily Skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Refreshing Energy Refreshing Gel Foaming Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney C.
Parma Heights, OH
I like it, however it leaves a strange residue on your skin that I am not a fan of. I also don't see much change in my complexion.
Tamra G.
Erlanger, KY
Excellent product. I would recommend this product to any woman with dry skin who may be starting to show wrinkles.
Natasha O.
Sober
I bought this product for my husband. He really liked it. It left his skin soft and not greasy at all. It is effective and he will definitely be rebuying it again. I definitely recommend this product.
Lyndsey E.
Waverly, OH
This product is very nice. I used it all over my face and my skin was very smooth. It is effective. I would recommend.
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Clare F.
Makes you feel alive and vibrant. Really great for that initial morning wash to help start your day. Olay products are so amazing, they go above and beyond most products. I definitely will keep purchasing their products!!
emily G.
Gastonia, NC
this was not what i was expecting at all with this product. the product is very harsh and almost felt like it was burning my skin. it was very disappointing to me. the price was way high for what it is. there is alot of room for improvement
Louis H.
21158
This product made my face feel very clean and smooth. I liked the soft foam the wash had. The product was a little pricey
Brittany S.
My husband has used this before and he is not a fan of facial products. He didn't mind this one. The price was a little high but it was nice and smelled good.
Britnie D.
Duval
I have not personally use it but I did buy this product for my husband he asks olutely loves it he never thought about cleaning his face with a manly cleanser before

Looking for your answer?