BY OLAY

A Refreshing Cleansing Gel For Mencreates A Rich Lather To Deeply Cleanse Skin & Eliminate Excess Oil & Dirtcontains Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Cucumber Extract & Mineral Essencesimproves Rough Skin & Uneven Skin's Toneleaves Skin Fresh, Clear, Smooth & Energizedperfect For Normal To Oily Skin

Sara L.
This is a great product . I really like that it's a foaming cleanser , it goes on light and doesn't dry my skin up once I wash it off and dry my face like a lot of other products do .  It also doesn't irritate my skin like a few other products I have tried . Highly recommend this !
Maria R.
Feels SO nice on your skin, keeps you nice and moisturized and you don't have to worry about a thing. Your skin will thank you for using this. It is a bit pricey however. But you get what you pay for essentially
Natasha O.
Sober
I bought this product for my husband. He really liked it. It left his skin soft and not greasy at all. It is effective and he will definitely be rebuying it again. I definitely recommend this product.
Clare F.
Makes you feel alive and vibrant. Really great for that initial morning wash to help start your day. Olay products are so amazing, they go above and beyond most products. I definitely will keep purchasing their products!!
Maranda S.
Tampa
Great for oily skin. Ive.never had a problem with this product. Its so gentle on the skin.  Smells great too! I highly reccomend this product.  It leaves your skin feeling so good and refreshed.
Jezeal B.
Stockton, CA
Yes!! I wish out one store in Portola actually had this :-( the sucky thing about being in the mountains there only a hand full of woman out here who actullay love there skin/beauty..
Britnie D.
Duval
I have not personally use it but I did buy this product for my husband he asks olutely loves it he never thought about cleaning his face with a manly cleanser before
Sara D.
I rate this product 4 star because my boyfriend has alot of oily skin and since he's gotten this product his face has been clearer and way less oily. After trying several different products and not getting affective results he's finally found the one!
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
this was not what i was expecting at all with this product. the product is very harsh and almost felt like it was burning my skin. it was very disappointing to me. the price was way high for what it is. there is alot of room for improvement
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
LOVE THIS FOAM CLENSER. I LOVE THAT IT BUBBLES UP NICELY, AND IT DOESN'T DRY TOO FAST BEFORE YOU CAN GET IT WASHED OFF. IT'S SUPER GENTLE EVEN FOR MY SENSITIVE SKIN. IT'S A GREAT VALUE, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY IT EVERY TIME. I RECOMMED THIS TO EVERYONE WITH DRY OILY SENSITIVE SKIN.