BY OLAY

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion with shea butter is formulated to go beyond moisturization. The body lotion formula works within skin’s surface layers to nourish and improve skin’s barrier over time. After just one use, you’ll feel moisture that lasts all day. And with continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to everyday drying conditions. Experience 24-hour moisture from Olay Skincare in this Ultra Moisture Body Lotion with shea butter, vitamin E and vitamin B3. Go ahead and quench your skin from head to toe.

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide

Usage: Use as an all over daily moisturizer to drench skin with rich moisture.

KayLeigh L.
Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion I bought this from Walmart before I left Georgia to fly to Boston this week because I realized my Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream was just taking up too much space in my quart sized zip lock for my carry on. I hardly ever check luggage unless I’m staying somewhere over a week or know I’m going to be shopping a lot. SO- pros: much less room taken up my travel on “liquids” bag, very moisturizing, smells very light and clean. Cons: can leave a tad of a residue.
I really love this particular lotion in the winter because I struggle with dry skin. This is great for me when I travel because we all know what airplanes can do to our skin.
I’ll probably purchase again!
MELISSA G.
Prince George
This lotion was a Christmas present, and boy do I love it. For one, the scent is light and wonderful. Secondly, the formula is not even slightly greasy. Last but not least, it is very moisturizing! I especially love to use it on my feet and it keeps them soft and smooth. Will definitely purchase more when this runs out.
Ariel R.
Huntsville
I love the way this smells. It is super light and fresh. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy. Gives long lasting moisture! I love to use it on Cold days. Great for kids. My daughter is always wanting to use it! WILL FOR SURE BUY AGAIN!
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This was always my go to lotion however it is so hard to find around my area, the only place that I can find it is at CVS and it's for nearly double what I used to pay at harmons or Walmart. This lotion really moisturizes and has a very light fragrance, this was always my preferred lotion to use after a shower or in the winter months when my skin gets really dry. I do have fairly sensitive skin and am quite prone to rashes and irritation but this product has never had a negative effect on my skin.
EstheticsbyShamia V.
Bakersfield
I used this product for the winter season and also on my kid that has allergies and suffers from eczema. I loved this product because the lotion kept my son's skin hydrated. the lotion did not leave a greasy feeling at all and it did not just sit on top of the skin it penetrated the skin enough to help the dry skin. Thanks olay for always having great products
Peyton L.
Prairie Village
This lotion is not a thick ‘pancake batter’ type lotion. It’s very smooth and thin, and smells amazing but not overwhelming. It’s not to expensive and can be found at drug stores and a few grocery stores. Love putting it over where I have shaved, and it leaves my skin feeling soft without feeling oily.
Krystle N.
Clovis, CA
Amazing lotion! I have very dry skin and this gives my skin the hydration and moisture Its needs in just one use. Lightly scented the Shea oil gives my skin a nice glow with a soft scent highly recommended for drier skin types.
EstheticsbyShamia V.
Bakersfield
I love Olay because the scent of the product it not to overwhelming.  The products has moisturizing properties. They offer different varieties to fit everyone in your household for dry skin, to aging skin.. Olay will always receive my coins because they never fail me for beauty at a great price.
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
It’s great for dry skin just use a little and the packaging is great to it’s a little expensive but worth the money.And the value is good and I would buy this again I would recommend to any wine who has dry skin like me
Ashlyn B.
Shinnston
I used this on my daughter when she was a toddler. She had eczema really bad on the side of her face and on her back and it was the only lotion to help. It is about the same price as all the other lotions on the market.
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Does this make anyone else's hands oily?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I have dry skin even in humid, Southern climate and have been searching for a solution. will this help?
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Has anyone tried this and how do you like it
Yoyce M.
I love this ultra moisture body lotion!!! What it's the biggest presentation on this product?
Is olay quench ultra moistore lotion good for a dark skin tone

Target