Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion

"The Result Of Over 50 Years Of Olay Skin Science, This Lotion Goes Beyond Moisturization To Improve Skin's Barrier Over Time. With Continued Use, Skin Becomes Noticeably Soft, Smooth And More Resistant To Skin Dryness. This Lotion Contains Shea Butter And Locks In Moisture For 24 Hours. 1 Use: Saturating Moisture That Lasts All Day 1 Week: Skin Feels Noticeably Soft And Smooth, Even Under Drying Conditions 1 Bottle: Skin Is Able To Preserve Its Moisture For A Long Time Var Wccpi = ""Prod1323416"";" see more...

• I have dry skin even in humid, Southern climate and have ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a great lotion for extra dry skin. Put it on right out of the shower. It has a very nice scent and the scent stays with you for a few hours so you might not want to clash your perfume with it. " in 17 reviews
  • "I love this lotion! It's super moisturizing, and really keeps my skin feeling soft for hours. Iet sinks into the skin right away. If your looking for something to help with dry skin, try this!" in 10 reviews
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love olay products but I really love this one! This is my favorite body lotion, it is hydrating enough but does not leave your skin feeling super greasy. I use it every day after my shower and also have one on my desk at work for everyday use. I love this product and will most likely continue using it for life!
Brittany J.
I LOVE this stuff. I have tried a lot of different lotions but this one is my favorite. It is not thick and oily and goopy. It's a good blend and it works well. I use this in the winter all the time to keepy my hands and elbows moisturized. The price is a little high but it lasts so long. A little goes a long way here. There's really not much of a smell to it, maybe a very very light scent of shea or cocoa butter. I really can't pick up on the smell all that much.
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
I'm giving 4 stars because I like the scent and the moisture feels great but only for a matter of hours. I bought this lotion at meijer. Sadly I've bought it before because of the price. I would buy it again because I like to mix it with coconut oil to make it go further.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
LOVE😍 Especially After Shaving Because It Leaves My Legs Soooo Smooth. The Application Is Nice And Smooth And Most Importantly Its Not Heavy Or Thick So Im Not Left Feeling Sticky Or Uncomfortable. I Have Already Recommended This Product To A Few Friends And Will Definitely Continue To Do So. This Product Remains My Go To Lotion.
Jenny K.
I love this body lotion ! It has a very nice smell to it . I bought mine at Walmart for about $5.99 , and I honestly think the price is worth it because I've been having mine for about 3-4 months . Your body also feels moisturized all day .
Latosha S.
Memphis, TN
I keep a small tube of this at my work desk. I love this lotion! I wash my hands alot because of the profession I am in, and this lotion does miracles to my hands. I am a repeat user. However, I've only purchased sample sizes. I plan to invest in a bigger bottle to use all over. Great for 24 hour moisture!
Emma R.
North Mankato
Olay is a favorite of mine I always buy it. I recommend it to all my friends. It smells wonderful and feels you moistured all day. It's about $10 but I think it's well worth the buy honestly. It's the only lotion I get for myself.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Ugh I was really hoping this stuff was everything it said it would be on the bottle but after using a whole bottle I have nothing but dry itchy skin. I got this in January hoping it would relieve my winter skin problems and was excited that it was "ULTRA MOISTURIZING" which to me meant at least some kind of moisture...ABSOLUTELY NOT! When I put it on my body it's nice and light which is something I love since I have oily skin on my face so I don't like any type of heavy product on me. The scent is very nice sometimes maybe a tad bit strong but it lasts all day. The bottle claims that it will moisturize you for 24 hours and if used every day will keep your skin moisturized without having to use it. Not in my case I guess...stuff wore off within 3-4 hours and made my skin feel even more tight, dry, and itchy the next day.
cαti s.
Colonia, NJ
Love this lotion. It’s a little thick which is excellent with my dry parts, face hands elbows knees feet. I use it especially during cold months and when my hands dry out from work (latex gloves and constant washing)
Haley V.
Saint Peters, MO
this is very moisturizing. only apply like. 4 times a week only because it can become to oily. i got it at target/cvs. i've used it for about 3 years and it has met my very high expectations.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
I have dry skin even in humid, Southern climate and have been searching for a solution. will this help?