BY OLAY

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion - 20.2 oz. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love the way this lotion smells. I have so many lotions because my legs dry out instantly, and I'm always ashy! But this lotion does the job! I love it and i keep repurchasing ! It's so amazing and hydrating" in 4 reviews
KayLeigh L.
Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion I bought this from Walmart before I left Georgia to fly to Boston this week because I realized my Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream was just taking up too much space in my quart sized zip lock for my carry on. I hardly ever check luggage unless I’m staying somewhere over a week or know I’m going to be shopping a lot. SO- pros: much less room taken up my travel on “liquids” bag, very moisturizing, smells very light and clean. Cons: can leave a tad of a residue.
I really love this particular lotion in the winter because I struggle with dry skin. This is great for me when I travel because we all know what airplanes can do to our skin.
I’ll probably purchase again!
Kailyn H.
Omaha
I find this product AMAZING because it keeps your face feeling so fresh, clean, and moisturized throughout the day. I personally don’t need to use this daily because my face is already so moisturized, but I do Love to apply this when I feel like my face is dry and needs to be refreshed. This is unquestionably the best facial moisturizer I’ve ever used and would definitely urge you to buy this product.
Amy L.
[product:procter-&-gamble-olay-quench-ultra-moisture-lotion---20.2-oz.]
This is one of the best lotions I have ever used, it does so good on hydrating your skin, it is so soft and smooth, it has a great scent as well, 24 hour moisture that your dry thirsty skin craves and needs, this is my go to lotion in the Winter time, when skin needs moisture the most, I love it 😍😍😍
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Oh my goodness! I ran into the store looking for lotion and by chance grabbed this in a hurry...and it’s amazing! It smells amazing and I am obsessed. One of my new favorites and so happy I stumbled upon this lotion!
Kerri D.
Olay ultra moisture body lotion is a remarkable body lotion that instantly repaired my dry skin and left it soft to the touch with The ultra moisture ultra hydrating with Shea butter and vitamin E as well as B3 formula is like a skin treatment. I absolutely love this product.
Tiana J.
Oklahoma City
It left my skin feeling smooth and moisturize when most skin products I would use had my skin feeling good in the beginning and dry after but it felt good all day
Dani R.
Milford, IN
This lotion is amazing. It leaves my skin silky and moisturized with no sticky feeling like some lotions. I started using it about a year ago and I have since bought about four bottles. I'll never use anything else.
Ceirra R.
Kingsland, GA
It is a very thin lotion, and doesnt seem to moisturize for as long as i would like. Within an hour i feel like my skin is so dry and have to reapply. But love that this isnt a greasy lotion.
Lauren N.
Best lotion for dry skin ever! Plus it smells amazing. I even keep a small one in my purse to moisturize often throughout the day . Nice gentle non greasy formula. I love olay!
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I don't usually use products like this and I can't even remember where I got it up but I will say I am so happy that I have it because it is one of the most amazing moisturizing lotion's it totally hydrates everything that's dry and itchy the Shea butter and the vitamin EE make it just to die for