BY OLAY

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion - 20.2 oz. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion
  • "I love the way this lotion smells. I have so many lotions because my legs dry out instantly, and I'm always ashy! But this lotion does the job! I love it and i keep repurchasing ! It's so amazing and hydrating" in 4 reviews
KayLeigh L.
Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion I bought this from Walmart before I left Georgia to fly to Boston this week because I realized my Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream was just taking up too much space in my quart sized zip lock for my carry on. I hardly ever check luggage unless I’m staying somewhere over a week or know I’m going to be shopping a lot. SO- pros: much less room taken up my travel on “liquids” bag, very moisturizing, smells very light and clean. Cons: can leave a tad of a residue.
I really love this particular lotion in the winter because I struggle with dry skin. This is great for me when I travel because we all know what airplanes can do to our skin.
I’ll probably purchase again!
EstheticsbyShamia V.
Bakersfield
I used this product for the winter season and also on my kid that has allergies and suffers from eczema. I loved this product because the lotion kept my son's skin hydrated. the lotion did not leave a greasy feeling at all and it did not just sit on top of the skin it penetrated the skin enough to help the dry skin. Thanks olay for always having great products
Amy L.
[product:procter-&-gamble-olay-quench-ultra-moisture-lotion---20.2-oz.]
This is one of the best lotions I have ever used, it does so good on hydrating your skin, it is so soft and smooth, it has a great scent as well, 24 hour moisture that your dry thirsty skin craves and needs, this is my go to lotion in the Winter time, when skin needs moisture the most, I love it 😍😍😍
Haley C.
Portage, MI
Oh my goodness! I ran into the store looking for lotion and by chance grabbed this in a hurry...and it’s amazing! It smells amazing and I am obsessed. One of my new favorites and so happy I stumbled upon this lotion!
Ashlyn B.
Shinnston
I used this on my daughter when she was a toddler. She had eczema really bad on the side of her face and on her back and it was the only lotion to help. It is about the same price as all the other lotions on the market.
Kerri D.
Olay ultra moisture body lotion is a remarkable body lotion that instantly repaired my dry skin and left it soft to the touch with The ultra moisture ultra hydrating with Shea butter and vitamin E as well as B3 formula is like a skin treatment. I absolutely love this product.
Kristine L.
Kingman, AZ
My favorite lotion!! Not only does is smell good on you for a while but it definitely keeps you moisturized for a while too! I love to put it on me right after I shower so the lotion can penetrate in my skin better. Doesnt have a strong unpleasant odor more like a milky body wash type of scent. Would definitely recommend!!
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
I have really dry skin and I use this everyday. I love it and it really helps my skin, when I skip a day or two I can really tell the difference. I don’t love the smell, but for the price it’s great and it keeps my dry skin at bay. I would for sure recommend it.
Sabrina V.
CHICAGO, IL
Purchased at: CVS
So I typically have dry skin but this lotion keeps me moisturized ALL DAY! I can’t say that about any other lotion. It’s my go to lotion. It especially helps during the cold winters! It helps keep and my super soft!
Dani R.
Milford, IN
This lotion is amazing. It leaves my skin silky and moisturized with no sticky feeling like some lotions. I started using it about a year ago and I have since bought about four bottles. I'll never use anything else.

Amazon