Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by kelsey c.Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Amy L.Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion uploaded by Chelsea B.

BY OLAY

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion - 20.2 oz. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Olay Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion
  • "I love the way this lotion smells. I have so many lotions because my legs dry out instantly, and I'm always ashy! But this lotion does the job! I love it and i keep repurchasing ! It's so amazing and hydrating" in 4 reviews
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
[product:procter-&-gamble-olay-quench-ultra-moisture-lotion---20.2-oz.]
This is one of the best lotions I have ever used, it does so good on hydrating your skin, it is so soft and smooth, it has a great scent as well, 24 hour moisture that your dry thirsty skin craves and needs, this is my go to lotion in the Winter time, when skin needs moisture the most, I love it 😍😍😍
Dani R.
Milford, IN
This lotion is amazing. It leaves my skin silky and moisturized with no sticky feeling like some lotions. I started using it about a year ago and I have since bought about four bottles. I'll never use anything else.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This lotion smells absolutely wonderful. It gives great shine and keeps the skin smooth. It’s a little bit pricier than other lotions. Although I do love it, it’s not one I by often because there are other brands that do just as well and are easier on the pocket.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This is my go to body lotion and has been for years. It is a great price and works well in both the humid summer weather and dry winter months. I recommend this product and couldn’t live without it for my skin.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
courtney L.
Amazing lotion! It smells so good and makes my skin feel crazy soft. I love how creamy and soft it is! Definitely what I need for my dry winter skin!!
Chelsea B.
Edmonds
I love the way it smells and feels and it's not sticky!!! It also has a very pleasant scent which is nice because I work around a lot of people
Monique A.
Aztec , NM
I use this on my self and kids we all have super dry itchy skin. This make you fill so nice and soft and smells so good
Ann Marie C.
Anderson
Love lotion. Alot of lotion is greasy feeling because I have sensitive skin. But not this one. This one is great
Kelsi S.
This lotion works okay. The fragrance isn’t great if you have sensitive skin. I prefer fragrance free lotion.