BY OLAY

Olay Quench Shimmer Body Lotion with Olay moisturizers and luminous minerals is formulated to go beyond moisturization. The body lotion formula works within skin’s surface to provide all-day moisturization for a smooth feel and noticeably radiant look. After just one use, you’ll feel breathable moisture that lasts all day. And with continued use, skin becomes noticeably soft, smooth and more resistant to skin dryness. Experience 24-hour moisture from Olay Skincare in this Shimmer Body Lotion with vitamin E, vitamin B3 and luminous minerals. Go ahead and quench your skin from head to toe.

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethiconol, Propylparaben, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Tin Oxide

Usage: Use as an all over daily moisturizer to drench skin with rich moisture.

• Does this product leave a oily feel after use?1 Answers
  • How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?4 Answers
  • When do you use this lotion .2 Answers
Becca L.
I really enjoy Olay body lotion. The shimmer lotion has such a light shimmer, it is hardly noticeable. I like to use this product during the summer because it makes my skin look even more hydrated and sunkist. The scent isn't my favorite but it does a great job of absorbing into my skin and feels light and comfortable.
kristian c.
Loma Linda, MO
I used this lotion religiously in high school. It has a very light scent, so it's not too overwhelming. It is very moisturizing, and it's light shimmer is beautiful.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
This lotion is wonderful. It’s lightweight, but it leaves your skin hydrated all day long. It’s a tad pricey, but worth it because it’s so effective! It’s very gentle, and I would recommend this, and will continue to buy.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills , MI
When I started using this body lotion I was more than pleased. The scent is amazing and the way my skin feels is wonderful. I get complements on how soft my skin is all the time. Olay makes great products that I use all the time.
Melissa P.
Spring Hill
I have used this lotion for years. It is my go to daily moisturizer. It gives my skin just the right amount of moisture it needs, whether it’s right out of the shower or after shaving my legs. It lasts all day and has a very light, pleasurable scent. I also love the hint of shimmer it gives my skin.
Hillary T.
Louisville, KY
This is my absolute favorite lotion! it is very hydrating on my extra dry skin smells amazing which is usually impossible for me to use lotions that smell amazing due to the fact that they irritate my skin but this one didn't i buy and will continue to buy this product!
S T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this lotion. When my skin is really dry I apply it liberally and feel like a shimmery goddess. The moisture lasts and my skin feels so quenched. The shimmer isn't too much either, it's not overwhelming. I wish it came in travel sized bottles too so it was easy to take on trips!
Samantha S.
Laurel, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
Believe it or not this is my husbands fav lotion, so I thought I’d give it a try. I stopped using it tho bc I feel like what they have in shimmer, they’re lacking in moisture.
marie D.
speedwell, Tn
This lotion absorbs into your skin. Leaves skin moisturized. I have used this lotion for a year now and it is the only lotion I have found that doesn't leave a oily or sticky feeling after applying. It also has shimmer that leaves skin glowing. You will not be disappointed.
Sam B.
Revere, MA
Use in combination with the shower gel and omg my skin is so soft and smooth. I have chicken skin on my arms and legs (those little red bumps) and using these in combination with exfoliating has taken it mostly away. Will buy again.
Katelyn S.
How glittery is this lotion? Is it noticeable?
Karina Q.
Hartford, CT
Is it better than dove body lotion?
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
When do you use this lotion .
lasionica a.
Branson, MO
I love to shimmer in the summer but not unicorn shimmer dose this lotion have to much shimmer or is it just the amount I'm looking for?
Nikki S.
New bedford, MA
Does this product leave a oily feel after use?

Target