BY OLAY

Replenishes Dry Skin With Moisture
Strengthens Skin's Resistance To Everyday Drying Conditions
Gives You Skin That Feels Noticeably Softer And Smoother
Dermatologist Tested

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearoyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthentol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glycoside, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide.

Olay Quench Sensitive Body Lotion
  • "I love this lotion! My skin is very sensitive and this lotion helps me in the winter months. I hate my hands to be dry and cracked just like everyone else so i highly suggest giving this product a try!" in 5 reviews
cindy p.
I love how so many Olay products contain niacinamide so high on the ingredients list. This body lotion is no different (niacinamide is #3 on the ingredient list). The non-sensitive version of this body lotion has a very strong fragrance, but this sensitive version is fragrance free. I like to apply this lotion after the shower. It has been great for moisturizing my skin. The bottle is huge and very cheap (I purchased mine at Target for less than $8!), so it will definitely last me quite a while. My only gripe about this product is that it does leave skin feeling a bit sticky/tacky. As a result, I don't use it as often as I some of the other lotions I have lying around.
Nina S.
I have sensitive skin. And i came upon this bottle as I searched and searched for something to take care of my skin. And am I so glad I purchased it !..It soothes my sensitive skin. I no longer feel itchy from dryness.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
This sensitive skin lotion keeps my dry, sensitive skin supple and smooth. It has a nice scent and lasts a while too. I pick it up at Walmart or target because they usually have it at a decent price.
Alicia A.
Baytown, TX
This is the only product I can use with my sensitive skin and it works wonders. I put it on every morning, after I shower, and before bed everyday. And my skin stays healthy and moisturized!
Jordan D.
Scarbro, WV
Samantha G.
cincinnati, OH
Okay has some of the best lotions around. This particular line makes you skin feel extremely soft and hydrated.
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK
This stuff is amazing. I love it. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. Doesn't have a strong perfume smell.