Olay Quench Sensitive Body Lotion

Replenishes Dry Skin With Moisture
Strengthens Skin's Resistance To Everyday Drying Conditions
Gives You Skin That Feels Noticeably Softer And Smoother
Dermatologist Tested

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Stearoyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthentol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glycoside, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Quench Sensitive Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this lotion! My skin is very sensitive and this lotion helps me in the winter months. I hate my hands to be dry and cracked just like everyone else so i highly suggest giving this product a try!in reviews
Oak Lawn, IL
I usualy get very dry skin, and olay has always been,in,my house hold. Its keeps me,moistarized and I usualy only need to apply once
Marlow, OK
This stuff is amazing. I love it. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. Doesn't have a strong perfume smell.
Baytown, TX
This is the only product I can use with my sensitive skin and it works wonders. I put it on every morning, after I shower, and before bed everyday. And my skin stays healthy and moisturized!
I love how so many Olay products contain niacinamide so high on the ingredients list. This body lotion is no different (niacinamide is #3 on the ingredient list). The non-sensitive version of this body lotion has a very strong fragrance, but this sensitive version is fragrance free. I like to apply this lotion after the shower. It has been great for moisturizing my skin. The bottle is huge and very cheap (I purchased mine at Target for less than $8!), so it will definitely last me quite a while. My only gripe about this product is that it does leave skin feeling a bit sticky/tacky. As a result, I don't use it as often as I some of the other lotions I have lying around.
I have sensitive skin. And i came upon this bottle as I searched and searched for something to take care of my skin. And am I so glad I purchased it !..It soothes my sensitive skin. I no longer feel itchy from dryness.
Scarbro, WV
I love this lotion it makes my skin feel really good and it's inexpensive and you can get it at Walmart I recommend it to anyone with dry skin it really helps A lot with really dry skin it also smells pretty good
Man , WV
This sensitive skin lotion keeps my dry, sensitive skin supple and smooth. It has a nice scent and lasts a while too. I pick it up at Walmart or target because they usually have it at a decent price.
Okay has some of the best lotions around. This particular line makes you skin feel extremely soft and hydrated.
Los Angeles , CA
I liked the the body lotion, skin felt soft and smooth yet, I didn't last long I felt my self putting more on a few time though out the day

Looking for your answer?