BY OLAY

• Does the smell linger? and how is your skin after use? 2 Answers
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Since I like lotion I give this a 5 star because olay gives my skin softness and also I like the smell. after shower it also gives my skin a firming feeling and ive been using this for at least a month. I like it for my thighs and legs. It also has shea butter and other health ingredients ni it. you can get it from drug stores and family stores. such as: cvs- walgreens, Target-walmart.
It also has shimmers in it.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Wasn't too excited about this one.I'm a loyal Okay Moistrizer user,daily,but this cream...my skin is VERY dry,and it didn't do much to help.It's not a very thick formula,and the scent is not as nice as other,cheaper brands out there too.I was dry by the end of the day although I used pretty copious amounts of it on my body.
Was a disappointment!Would not recommend it repurchase.Have 3 points for packaging, and just because I love Okay Facial Moisturizer.
Heather L.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite lotions. It goes on so smooth and keeps my skin hydrated and toned. (I think it helps that the bottle is purple, which is my favorite color). The Olay brand usually means quality products, so this product was expected to work well and it does.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Another great Olay body product. I used this on my stomach and arms and there is a noticeable difference in my skin texture. The lotion isn't to thick and it is easily absorbed into the skin. I will try it again. The price is comparable to other brands.
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
This product really helps keep me moisturized during the summer and winter months. My skin drinks it in like water. Lasts all day even though at times I do touch up my hands because I love the way it smells. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Elly O.
Ashland City, TN
This moisturizes very well but as far as firming I didn't really see a difference. I used it until it ran out. I'd buy it again because the lotion quality was really good but if you really want a firming lotion you should probably look somewhere else.
Erica B.
Hinesville, GA
I love olay products and I'm a moisturizer junkie. I've never been disappointed with olay but this product really does wonders above a ton of other brands I've tried. So smoothing on my face and really relaxes me also if applied at night before bed!
Ashanti D.
West Haven, CT
Beautiful smelling product, Gives the skin a gleam and inner glow. Has little reflects in the product that glistens on your skin. Get so many compliments when wearing alone on the smell. Deeply hydrates the skin. I would by again.
Suzette H.
Palm Desert, CA
Leaves your skin feeling smooth and taught! The scent is delightful as well! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to try a new body wash that will give them real results!
Leslie A.
Tempe, AZ
I love this lotion! it has been a long time since I have visited the gym and you might picture how my legs are now, but with the help of Olay's Quench Plus Firming lotion I feel them as firm as if I did go to the gym! I really love feeling my legs getting tighter
Krishna M.
San Francisco, CA
Does the smell linger? and how is your skin after use?