BeautyBodyBody CareOlay
Quench In-Shower Body Lotion

Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion

Quench In-Shower Body Lotion moisturizes to help stop the cycle of dry skin after just one use and improves skin hydration in five days.

Add it to your skin care routine to:

• Moisturize dry skin
  • Prevent dry skin from coming back

How To Use:

After cleansing your body, dispense product into your hand and smooth onto wet skin. rinse off with Water and pat skin dry with a towel.

Water, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Mica, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide, Dmdm Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tin Oxide.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Quench In-Shower Body Lotion!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really used to love this. The scent was so amazing! It was super easy to apply and rinse off, didn't leave residue behind, moisturized pretty good and it lasted a long time. The only problem was that I would have to apply lotion later on because my skin felt a little dry. I would definitely recommend.
Stacy S.
I love the smell of this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, but it doesn't seem to last very long before my skin feels dry again. The lotion is gentle for my skin. I probably would not but if again
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I've found that it's just doesn't do what it's supposed to do. It's pretty cheap compared to other in shower lotions, but I feel like I've wasted my money. I would put it on after a shower and then find myself putting more lotion on just a bit later. I would spring for something else. Don't bother!
Cathy L.
N Weymouth, MA
The consistency of this is pretty thick so I felt like this product did not strip my skin of my natural oils after washing. My skin still feels hydrated after getting out of the shower. I would definitely recommend this.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't find this very often.  When I do,I get several bottles.  You don't need a lot .:a little goes along way.  It soaks into your wet skin so nicely.  The fragrance is very light so it does not interfere with any scents you may select.  Its not thin,its creamy and medium thick.   Its hard to find another product like it.
Carolyn M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this product. It keeps my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't make me feel greasy like regular lotion. There is no room for improvement. It doesn't make you sweat like other lotions. It lasts about 4 hours. Yes i have been using this for over a year
Angelina W.
Butternut, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this in-shower lotion. It doesn't smell overpowering, it's gentle, and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I use it daily in winter!
mesha M.
Martinsville indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked it alot it lathers up very well and actually leaves the sent on your body I would recommend trying it.
Veronica W.
Smells very good. Very Affordable. Easy to use. Very Moisturizing but does leave a film in the tub.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,500 reviews
Light scented, comfortable packaging, beautiful price breaks the cycle of dry skin, effective I had very dry legs and upper arm due to outdoor vacation to Cuba, and try it as I got back home was an inexpensive remedy that was effective. this product is easy to find at target/Walmart and CVS

Looking for your answer?