BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
JACQUIE L.
LOVE THIS BODY LOTION. IT SMELLS GREAT AND DOES A GREAT JOB OF MOISTURIZING. THIS IS MY GO TO!
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to after shower lotion. It smells great and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy.
Jessica G.
Anderson, AL
I love it this is the lotion I use all the time I have a bunch but this is my go to lotion.
Hailey M.
newcastle
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very simple formula that doesn't cause rashes. I use it everyday after swimming or showers
Erica K.
Alsip, IL
Great product. Keeps my body from feeling dry and seems to effectively last all day long.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my face as a moisturizer. It gets rid of my dry skin almost instantly!
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Olay lotions and body wash. They smell so good and make my skin super soft.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, CA
This is an Average moisturizer. Nothing to rave about, but it gets the job done.
Charissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always needing more lotion so Olay's lotion is one of the best in my opnions
Brittany G.
Rangely, CO
Keeps me moisturized wherever I go. Smells really good too and comes in handy.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!