BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay lotion feels and smells really good . I love the bottle and the price was pretty good . It left my skin very smooth.
Kait I.
Staten Island, NY
This moisturizer is my favorite. It smells great and keeps my body moisturized all day. The pump bottle makes it easy to use. I would recommend this to someone with dry skin or anyone looking for a great moisturizer.
Anna F.
Las Vegas , NV
Everyone in the family uses this. I like the subtle scent. The lotion is not too thick but not thin either. It goes on smooth and leaves skin silky.
Ashley C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I discovered this lotion one day when I was practicing for the ACT. A girl was putting some lotion on her hands and the smell was just so soothing to me. I asked her what she was using and she showed me her travel size Olay Quench Body Lotion. That same day, I went to Target and bought the 20.2oz bottle. I love the way this lotion feels and smells. I never used to put lotion on my face because it made my face too oily and it would break it out but, this lotion is perfect.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
Not only is the smell so light yet delicious, it's super moisturizing and makes my hands feel so soft after each use. I keep two small tubes in my purse at all times in case one runs out! Hands down one of my favorite lotions!
Nicole P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rather like this lotion. Olay does a great job. It keeps my skin moisturized and I have never had a problem with it being too greasy. It's priced well and you can find coupons or a deal at CVS/Walgreens. Will buy again.
Sue K.
Love the smell, and it feels silky. I have really dry skin & tried this. I got a sample & I was pleasantly surprised. I have used Olay on my face for many many years. This is the 1st time that I've used Olay on my entire body. I would definitely recommend it. For regular to dry skin but not really dry skin.
Amy T.
Independence, MO
great value, smells great, long lasting.Olay is a great inexpensive brand.A plus on this it comes in large bottles too.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL
Love the stuff super rich and creamy smell so good doesn't leave you sticky
Kara G.
New Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super soft. Doesn't leave a sticky or smelly residue. Love the pump bottle!!!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!