BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Christina D.
Hanford, CA
I love this lotion its so moisturizering. I have very dry arms and hands. Once i put it on they stay moisturized throughout the day i don't have to apply repeatedly. It actually did what it says on the bottle. Yes i would buy again and recommend to people with very dry skin.
Erica K.
Alsip, IL
Great product. Keeps my body from feeling dry and seems to effectively last all day long.
candy l.
Tulsa, OK
I use it every day it leaves my skin so smooth and soft it is a great product and it smells nice
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell of this lotion. I actually got the trail size with a razor and shaving cream for Christmas. Within 2 weeks I could tell the difference in my skin. I went and had to purchase the bigger bottle. Maybe a bigger bottle like a 32 Oz for the price of 20.2 Oz :)
Isabel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is freaking gross! As is their in shower lotion. It leaves a nasty film on you that you literally have to scrub off. This is the most disappointing thing that olay has ever ever ever made. I will never purchase it again and I suggest you avoid it as well. I mean, unless you like filmy skin.
Rachel L.
Wakefield, MA
I love this product. I use it after i shower every day and it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I never feel oily and my sensitive skin loves it. I repurchase about once a month. I would defiantly recommend this to others whereas i use it every single day and i have for the past two years.
Jessica S.
New Smyrna, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite body lotion. It is not sticky, smells great and lasts a long time. It moisturized my skin and keeps it feeling soft. I bought this at Walmart but is available in many stores.
Jessica G.
Anderson, AL
I love it this is the lotion I use all the time I have a bunch but this is my go to lotion.
Emily R.
Dover, PA
I love using this once I get out of the shower and go to bed, my skin feels so soft and smooth in the morning
Emily B.
Tolleson, AZ
Love the way this makes my skin feel, Leaves it nice and soft and silky smooth. One of my favorites!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!