BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
Brittany G.
Rangely, CO
Keeps me moisturized wherever I go. Smells really good too and comes in handy.
Jodie V.
Harpursville, NY
I love this lotion. It's smooth, non-greasy. Covers great. Doesn't leave my hands feeling like there is a film on them. It's light and feels like nothing. It's moisturizing. Keeps my hands soft and smooth.
Jacqui  I.
Akron, OH
Love love love this!! Gives a nice shine to skin! Leaves me soft and moist! The smell is fresh and clean!
Mayalinda B.
Salinas , Ca
I use this cream everyday and i love and can't live with out it it keeps my skin glowing snd moisturized
Amanda H.
Deatsville, AL
My skin never seems to react well to body lotions. I have always wished so badly that I could be one of those lucky girls who could step out of the shower with her freshly shaved legs, rub some lotion on them, and have them stay silky smooth and soft. I would try, but instead I ended up with legs that felt like they were on fire and red, swollen hair follicles. Not a good look.

I am quite stubborn, though, and was determined to find something that worked for me. I tried this Olay Quench Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion and was absolutely amazed by the results! There was no burning, no redness and it smelled and worked wonderfully! I am totally hooked on this product!
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing omg lol my skin felt like its been rejuvenated over night.. The scent alone was purfection! Took 6 bottles of these home
Brittany P.
N Tazewell, VA
My grandma loves this lotion and always buys me and my sister some of this for Christmas. I like it a lot for an everyday body lotion, even though in the winter I sometimes need a little more.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay is a go to moisturizer for me. I love the way it smells and how it leaves my skin feeling great
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
My mom has used this for years, and when I moved to college I forgot about how soft it made my skin. I bought it and instantly fell in love all over again. This lotion leaves my skin feeling so soft and "quenched". The smell is soft and nice. My roommate now uses it too!
Janie M.
Kernersville, NC
This is a great product. No love how it leaves your skin hydrated! Love this brand!! Skin is soft!!
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!