BY OLAY

Olay quench daily moisturizing body lotion 20.2oz see more...

• Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i hav...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I've started using the new in shower wash off lotion and I'm loving the way my skin feels." in 1 review
  • "I keep a small tube with me in my purse, and I have them all over my house." in 1 review
miranda c.
Brawley, CA
I love this olay lotion it keeps my skin feeling fresh and brand new my skin always feels hydrated and clean I recommend this product to anyone.
Beth T.
Fulton, KY
Makes your skin so soft and seems to keep that smooth moisturized look throughout your entire day! The smell is blissful and long lasting too.
Crystal F.
Soper, OK
This is a thick lotion..I think it's a little too much for a daily lotion. But it does leave you feeling soft and smooth with a lovely scent
JoAnne S.
It keeps my skin soft without leaving it sticky. I also like that it comes in a pump ottle and smells great. Perfect for after the shower.
Ferinda J.
Powder Spgs, GA
Smells great, but didn't last long. My skin tends to be dry and I need longer lasting moisture. I had to keep applying throughout the day.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
I love olay quench smell so good and I don't feel sticky after applying this product is even got my mother coming to me to use it as welll!
Victoria G.
Mosturized skin vey good but did not like how it made my skin feel after it dried. I ended up washing it off my hand because it felt oily
Shaniece S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing omg lol my skin felt like its been rejuvenated over night.. The scent alone was purfection! Took 6 bottles of these home
Katie M.
Beeville, TX
Love the smell it feel amazing and soft on my dry skin I love any kind of lotion can't live without it only if olay has fruity scents!
Lauren V.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is a pretty good moisturizer. It's lightweight and not greasy. It doesn't give my skin as much moisture as some others do though.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this lotion hydrate skin all day or just when applied. i have extreme winter itch! need something to make me feel better!